Who ordered the non sequiturs?

Started by The Phantom Eyebrow, January 19, 2011, 11:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Phantom Eyebrow

Anyone posting here should be able to produce a validated Poetic Licence on request.

Tawodi Osdi

My Poetic License was suspended by the Poetic Justice System.

ow_tiobe_sb

My Poetic License's butt was scuttled when it made Odessa furious one hundred and fifty-six years ago.  Gerbils.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Pork
Two words: Moog.

The Phantom Eyebrow

Only two replies then!? I guess that's the trouble with this thread; I mean, how do you follow a post like that?

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on January 29, 2011, 10:25:43 AM
Only two replies then!? I guess that's the trouble with this thread; I mean, how do you follow a post like that?

Oh sorry, I was rummaging through an old box of stuff trying to find some paperwork and not paying attention to the thread.  My bad.

Deaths Jester

Hey, I was off poetically playing with someone else other than you TPE, don't get jealous!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Amazo Version 2.2

sorry, lost my poetic license in a black jack game in vegas.  :doh:
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

The Phantom Eyebrow

None of you have license to recite poetry is it then?

Very well so, you may continue to post here, on the proviso that you restrict yourselves to prose.  Any transgressions will, of course, run the risk of penal recriminations, and perhaps even incarcation.

Don't do the rhyme if you can't to the time, as they say.

Mr. Hamrick

Not saying I don't have a license just ignoring your request.
For I've not only a license but a degree, dear guest.

Reepicheep

I'm avoiding the sublime at all costs.

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: Reepicheep on February 03, 2011, 03:16:11 AM
I'm avoiding the sublime at all costs.

Could I interest you in something picturesque, or would you prefer something more picaresque?
But that would be sub-loam:
that's novel
and doggerel,
not unlike memory foam.

Chinchillas.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Whirled Braker
Two words: Moog.

The Phantom Eyebrow

I've nothing to add at this point, but I just wanted you to know that I was doing my rounds and decided to check in on you.  Do carry on.
This thread is in safe hands let me assure you all of that!  ^_^