News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Fantastic 4 updates

Started by SickAlice, May 07, 2015, 06:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

This is a thread for updates to the page that I house stuff related to the Fantastic 4 franchise.

- Susan Storm aka Invisible Woman Mega Pack
Is Invisible Woman by Gren. Mainly this stands as a hairstyles mesh. I added several hairstyles, something Sue is well known for and assigned them to one skin and gave them alpha channels. The skins are separated into packs due to earlier requests for me to reduce the download sizes. All contain the same nif and keyframes. The contents of the packs are as follows:
- Future Foundation = FF, FF invert, FF translucent
- Now = Now, Now Detoriate, Age Of Ultron, Fall Of The F4
- Modern = Hickman era, Millar era, Civil War, Captain Universe
- Classic = Invisible Girl, Invisible Woman, DeFalco era
- AltU1 = Ultimates, Marvel Zombies, Live Action, Worlds Greatest Heroes, Big Town
- AltU2 = Age Of X, 2099, Earth X, Heroes Reunited, Marvel Swimsuit

All of the Future Foundation members with the exception of Alex Power are put together using meshes I deformed called male_basic_kid and female_basic_kid. They were made by deforming male_basic and female_bald meshes to Afghan Ant's Supergirl 1 Million mesh, weighting them to it and putting the new meshes into the nif hierarchy (see: Workbench). The non-humans were even more deformed of course. All of the skins were by myself as well as the bases for them, something I felt was needed as children wouldn't have the muscle tone of the standard Freedom Force C6 bases I usually use.

For Future Foundation Val Richards I made the geometry seen here with the exception of the hair which came from Spider-man Web Of Shadows. I deformed it, but not all that much and mostly only to fit. Val comes with six skins, Future Foundation as the standard, a numbered version of the FF costume, Marvel NOW, Hickman Era, Death Of Human Torch and Dark Reign.

With Future Foundation Franklin Richards I made bits of the geometry though much of his cowboy outfit came from Ren's GA Vigalante, and I used the bandana from Gren's Bishop as well there. Franklin comes with seven skins: Future Foundation as the standard, a numbered version of the FF costume, Marvel NOW, Hickman Era, Dark Reign, Fall Of The F4 and Worlds Greatest Hero.

Future Foundation Pack 1: Humans includes Future Foundation versions of Alex Power, Bentley and Onome. Alex was made using Ren's teen sidekick mesh and I only added some hair ears and FX. He comes with two skins, Future Foundation as the standard and a powered-up version of the numbered FF costume. Bentley also only need hair and ears and comes with a Future Foundation skin as the standard and numbered as the alt. For Onome I made the hair by screwing around with a 3d model of (supposed to be, looked more like a hypersphere pretending to be an Everlasting Gobstopper,lol!) a piece of broccoli I got of a share site years ago and the head bands and ear rings from Ink's females. Onome only comes with a numbered FF costume as the standard as she wasn't in the first class.

Future Foundation Pack 2: Non-Humans includes the ex-Morlocks Leech and Artie and the Uhari children Wu and Vil. All extras were hand made by myself and all four include
a Future Foundation costume as the standard and numbered version as the alt. I also put in a node for Artie's helmet projector for anyone thinking of making FX.

Future Foundation Pack 3: Moloids includes the Moloids Mik, Tong, Korr and Turg. The moloid_basic_kid mesh has a flaw where a seam or two isn't joined. I made several attempts to fix it but any effort would only serve to destroy the mesh. I ended up applying a patch instead where theres a second piece riding along inside the main body to hide the flaw, which itself really could only be seen up close and in CTOOL by someone looking hard enough. All extras on the Moloids were made by me. Mik is comes with two skins, a Future Foundation as the standard and numbered version as the alt. Tong comes with a FF as the standard and a dress version for the alt. Korr, whom is a much smaller mesh than the rest comes with the two usual costumes. Torg comes as himself as the standard.

Ultimate Reed Richards aka The Maker is on Tommyboy's Mr.Fantastic of course. I made bodies with new heads that have hair sculpted into them, then made Maker helmets for them. I also made a new ball form. The Maker comes with his Maker costume as the standard and Cataclysm as an alt.

Doom 2099 is on Dr.Doom by Gren. I removed or hid some pieces, sculpted the face and skirt, tweaked the jets, added new bits and skinned it.

This pack includes a new nif with some more extras. It can be copied over the above. It also includes new skins: Back In Blue, Time Runs Out, Ultimate FF and a bonus super secret skin.

These can be downloaded from my Fantastic 4 page here.
http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/fant4.html

SickAlice

El1jahSnowFan

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Welcome. And yeah it was totally a hat tip to the release of Secret Wars #1. I had no plans for that one before this. I tried my muffin off to get that one up right on Wednesday morning but I'm just lagging hard these days so it had to happen at night.

SickAlice

Doom2099

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may guess I have been waiting a long time for this.

spydermann93

It's great to have you back, SA! :thumbup:

daglob

Yes, he's back and he's brought PRESENTS!

SickAlice

Thanks belated.

Added Sue Storm V2.

OrWolvie1

Very nice work, SA! Like I said before, each release gets better and better! Great job!  :thumbup:

Podmark

Awesome! I wanted all of those.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

WyldFyre

They're just .... wait for it ....... FANTASTIC!  ;)
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

daglob

El1jahSnowFan

I love that you did the "Time Runs Out" costume. Hickman's work on Avengers/New Avengers is amazing to me, and you have done so much to help bring so many characters from it to life.

I appreciate your dedication to this medium!

SickAlice

Thank you. I really loved the Hickman stuff as well. Hopefully I'll get the chance to play with more of it.