Alex's Freedom Fortress [2022-06-04] Twenty Years baby!

Started by abenavides, May 19, 2014, 02:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abenavides

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

Kenn

My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

BentonGrey

That's a pile of cool new stuff!  Thanks Alex!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

spydermann93

Quick Note:

Ant-Man (DC) and Fantastic Four (TV 67) have broken links

abenavides

Kenn... yep. Sorry, that's going up in the next update (I mention it on the home page)

spydermann93: thx - I've fixed the FF link. The ant-Man (DC) is actually not up there yet - in the next batch, but I mistakenly put it into my db. Will remove the entry for now
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

Kenn

The Kookie Quartet, by the way, are DC characters.  They had dealings with the Inferior 5.

abenavides

oops. fixed that! (had copied a record to make a new one and forgot to change that column)
www.alexff.com

abenavides

Today, I have a nifty new Wonder Man pack with various incarnations of Marvel's Mr. Williams. Courtesy of KennX!

www.alexff.com

spydermann93

Ash4fire

Quote from: abenavides on February 11, 2016, 06:31:05 PM
Today, I have a nifty new Wonder Man pack with various incarnations of Marvel's Mr. Williams. Courtesy of KennX!

i have a big problem with your fantastic Wonder Man Stuff...it doesent work in the CharTool2 and when i convert it with EZNifconvert the Program stops with an error message...
are the meshes for FF1 ? :wub:

Kenn

All my stuff is for FF1.  I don't have and have never used FF2.

There's a thread... I think in the Hex Editing section... about my meshes not converting to FF2.  I'm still not sure what it is that I do that makes the conversion process break.

Oops.  No it's in the Requests section http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=57119.msg773167#msg773167

Since Heroidosilencio had the same problem while he was trying to beta-test for me, I'll ask him and/or Hoss20 to send the FFvt3R versions to Alex so they can be added to the file.

abenavides

Thanks to hoss20 for converting Kenn's Wonder Man pack to FFV3R. Both sets are now included in the download.
www.alexff.com

Kenn

Ash4fire

Quote from: abenavides on February 22, 2016, 03:31:12 PM
Thanks to hoss20 for converting Kenn's Wonder Man pack to FFV3R. Both sets are now included in the download.

W O N D E R F U L  :thumbup:

abenavides

Quick update today - more great stuff from DaGlob (and more on the way)

www.alexff.com

spydermann93

Hurray! Another great update!

Quick question: Is "V for Vendetta" supposed to be in this update? I see it in the update on the site and on DaGlob's page, but I don't see it here and the link's broken.

daglob

It's not an update (although I think I fiddled with it a little). I couldn't find it in my groups, and someone else said it wasn't there.

Cyber Burn

What a great update, I love seeing these MLJ Characters. I'm so far behind on my Skopes right now, otherwise I'd be joining you in seeing more of these guys.

abenavides

I've fixed the v for vendetta pic and link
(my server is case sensitive so sometimes typos screw up links)
www.alexff.com

abenavides

www.alexff.com

jeremy355

abenavides

www.alexff.com

abenavides

I'll be posting this on my site when  I get a sec.

This year marks the 8th time I will be captain of a Relay for Life team , benefiting the American Cancer Society. I am also a committee member and Relay All-Star. I know full well that cancer affects many people, so if you have a moment, please take a look at my page and consider making a small donation or buying a luminaria to help the fight against cancer or even just to say thanks for the 'ol Fortress.

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/alexb

Thx!
www.alexff.com

abenavides

Only good luck today as there's a nice pack of FF goodies - 20 creations by the Fortress' resident artists.
Plus, still time to donate to my 2016 Relay for Life team, just head on over to: www.main.acsevents.org/goto/alexb

www.alexff.com

WyldFyre

For a good cause.  I was happy to give a donation. and Great update!
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

abenavides

www.alexff.com

abenavides

Been going through tons of old FF stuff in folders on my drives.
Found a few meshes/skins I didn't know I had which I will post.
www.alexff.com

abenavides

A recent cleanup/reorg of my hard drives turned up a number of skins and skopes by Courtnall6 that I had not yet posted. Some are older versions of skins I did already have, some are updates to standard skins C6 did for meshes, and some are golden oldies I came across. I had to create new previews for most of these, as well as adding keyframes when needed, so it took me a little while. Putting up 24 in all right now, with more to come in the future.

www.alexff.com