Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herodad1

i'd go MHV_juggernaut. better kf options and good proportions. glad the guardians are getting your skinning attention LP! another mesh to consider would be gren's  male_hulking_rhino. charlie was pretty husky/massive and only around 6 ft. rhino mesh is also short/chunky. if jugg's kf's worked for the rhino mesh it would be sweet. MHV kf's are better than the hulking kf's. maybe when gren gets better he'll make some improved hulking kf's.i really like mhv_juggs straight punch. his new box has cool kf's also.  sorry LP...I'M RAMBLING.

Xenolith

Looking good, LP. 

I'd go with Male_hulking_Juggernaut for Charlie 27, or a mesh along those lines.

Cyber Burn

These look good LP. As for Charlie 27, he always seemed to be drawn differently, but I would agree with herodad, the MHV meshes may currently be your best option. Another possible option would maybe be Johnny Patches male_heavy skopes.

BentonGrey

Great work, LP.  I especially like the blue fellow. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

John Jr.

Wow, LP! The colors are stunning! Starhawk and Aleta's costumes are just perfect!

Podmark

Ah sweet, classic Guardians of the Galaxy! Good job.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

I'll skin him on the MHV mesh by Grenadier, then. Thanks for the input, everyone.

cripp12

excellent.  is that a skope for Starhawk. The wings have always been hard to create because they move while in flight.

Blkcasanova247

I'd go with JP's male heavy for Charlie 27 and really awesome work there LP. I do think that you need to give Aleta's hair a little more attention though. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

laughing paradox

So I haven't really created anything in a while (bought a new laptop, no working Nifskope), but thanks to that wonderful mind of Hoss, I was able to fix my Nifskope problems.

I had already kind of halfheartedly started on a Dazzler skin a while ago, but with nifskope available to me again, I decided to kick it up a notch.   
Click the second Dazzler image and you can see the lighting effects I skoped onto the Dazzler mesh. (Skope is :ffvstr: only, skin is for both games)

PLUS, you can download it now!
For the :ffvstr: skope - CLICK HERE
For just the skin - CLICK HERE

I also started crackin' on an Amazon warrior using Sif_Gren as a base.

John Jr.

Dazzler is great, LP. And I'm looking forward for your amazon warrior.
Great work!

blobula

Very nice looking Dazzler, LP! I'm always impressed with your coloring and style.
Keep it up!
Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

BentonGrey

That Dazzler is just too cool, LP!  I love that she's got a microphone.  That's a nice touch.  Also, your Amazon skope is coming along really nicely.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi LP,

Great stuff! I really like the Amazon.

Respectfully,
Io

devilance

Wow! I love the lightshow fx on Dazzler. What a cool idea! Great looking skin, btw.

cascarudo

Bloodshadow

Glad yer back,I love em both :thumbup:
I might just have to skin some amazons on that skope,very cool!

Podmark

Whoa that's a cool Dazzler. Glad to have you back.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

steamteck

I'm really looking forward to that Amazon warrior. It looks like it would fill that Athena request I made a while back very nicely. Your stuff is always such high quality I expect it will exceed my original expectations.

laughing paradox

Thanks, folks!

I'm still mixing and matching with the Amazon skope, but it should be done relatively soon, maybe by the end of this weekend.

Cyber Burn

Really nice highlights on the Dazzler. WEre you still working on the Guardians of the Galaxy characters?

martialstorm

Excellent FX on Dazzler which is already a great skin and the textures on the Amazon look terrific as well.

laughing paradox

Showing some stuff that I released, including some of those Guardians of the Galaxy. I just have Nikki and Charlie-27 to do.

Happy Holidays!

Tomato

blobula

White Tiger, yeah !! Thanks for the gift, LP.
Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

Previsionary

THis is a nice gift, LP. It surprises me that a Darkstar fan actually has a heart. That Dazzler skin still cracks me up. I think you know why. :P
Disappear when you least expe--

murs47

XPTO

Cyber Burn

You just keep getting better. I can't wait to see the rest of the Guardians.

martialstorm

Terrific, White Tiger and its great to see the finished Amazon, well done on her outfit LP.