News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

New FR record?

Started by UnfluffyBunny, June 18, 2009, 07:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnfluffyBunny

4 years, 4 months, and 4 days after account creation.... my first 50  :wacko:

[brain dead cos I ended up pulling an all nighter @_@ special thanks to 77, meejub, mikey, condor and eph for taking the time to help where they could (tho 77 coulda helped a lil more >_> :P)]

Verfall

Doesn't count, since we're all just alts of Mike anyway.
"My word and world holds ground and is real
Your word is like floods of poisoned water
A language spoken with spit from different tongues
You can never corrupt me again"

Kommando

Bunneh has a 50!  Yay!

MikeB7

Weren't you 40 yesterday?  That's a lil TOO quick, man.  You missed out on a lot of content.

UnfluffyBunny

I decided against sleep for 2 days because i'm going away for the next 4 days and I wanted to ding @_@ tho I shall probably spend my holiday catching Z's

Congrats, its about time!

Bujin

- Bujin

BlueBard

My highest just hit 46.  At the rate I'm going I just might take longer than you to ding. ;)

(MA and Day Jobs have been a terrible distraction)

Missed content?  We don' need no steenking content!  We need XP!   :D

Grats on the fiddy!
STO/CO: @bluegeek

Xenolith

I started playing a loooooong time ago and finally reached 48.2 last night.  I'm looking foward to 50.

I can't believe how much more fun the game is from 40 to 50 (48.2) than it is at any other time.  Last night I had a mission to defeat 4 named heroes (Mynx, Ms Liberty, Valk, and Lumina).  That was a hard fought battle.  I've got a mission to defeat Lord REcluse on deck.

Congratz on 50!

Reepicheep

Happy Birthday!  :thumbup:

Its strange that you guys find the 40-50 gap to take so long... for me, it tends to take a couple of weeks, accounting my severe altitis. Its always the 30-40 gap that takes it's time.

But then, the EU server I play on is so small and unpopulated that everyone has gotten to know each other, so theres always someone familiar around to help you out, to fill up a taskforce off the cuff or whatever.

Midnight

Grats Bunny. :)

Quote from: Reepicheep on June 19, 2009, 09:34:46 AMIts strange that you guys find the 40-50 gap to take so long... for me, it tends to take a couple of weeks, accounting my severe altitis. Its always the 30-40 gap that takes it's time.

It really depends on the toon and what everyone else is playing at the time. I personally find the 35-40 gap the most difficult, even after xp and mission changes.

BlueBard

Part of my problem is I wind up soloing a lot, or joining a PUG.

My favorite toons are on Virtue.  I hesitate to shout out on the FR channel for team mates because most of the time you're all on different servers running toons of different levels or alignment and I don't want to have to ask you to log back in on Virtue... assuming you even have a Virtue hero of the right level.

Also, I hate assembling my own PUG.  So I usually wind up soloing my own missions or joining a team to run someone else's.  I'm getting to the point where soloing certain missions might not be the best idea, though.

One nice thing about Max is that he often gets invites as an Illusion/Empathy Controller.  He's useful.

RTTingle

Somebody took longer then me to ding 50?

Wow.

RTT

Xenolith

I hit 50 last night.  I thought it would be more exciting, I guess.  This is the first MMORPG that I've maxed out the character cap.  I'm going to tie up some storylines this weekend and then cancel my account.  I like MMORPGs but they take a lot of time away from my other interests.

BlueBard

See, the notion is that you'll want to get one of every flavor and powerset combination, both hero and villain and including the EATs, to 50.  Then you'd have massive bragging rights.  I think that's what Mike's trying for.  ;)

Even just one 50 of each AT would be impressive.

Seeing as how in my case I'm 3+ years and counting on my FIRST 50, I'd need a long time to try 'em all.  Like about 90 years or so.

(I hasten to point out this is NOT my goal.  I like CoH, but not THAT much.  I'll probably quit again sometime but getting one character to 50 is not my milestone.)