News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Teen Titans (TV show) Skins

Started by RockLegend2, November 22, 2013, 06:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockLegend2

Hey, guys.

I thought about putting this in the Requests thread, but I don't think it's as much a request as it is comment followed by a question.
So, first off, I've noticed the lack of love given to the Teen Titans TV show (skin-wise, anyway). Despite each character having at least two skins each (except for the minor villains like Mammoth, Jinx, and Gizmo), I haven't seen a single skin that's meant to be based on the show. I've seen copious skins for Robin, at least two for Starfire, at least one for Beast Boy, two or three for Cyborg, and at least three for Raven. And, as for Slade, two or three. None of these, though, are the show's costumes. These are my favorite incarnations of the characters, so if anyone has knowledge of these versions of the characters, I would be incredibly grateful if you gave me a heads-up and a nudge in the right direction. If they don't exist, then I might just have a new project ahead of me (time to relearn Blender).

Thanks, guys!

Tomato

There are a couple Teen Titans skins floating around (I KNOW I've seen at least Robin and Aqualad) but unfortunately I wouldn't know where to look for them. You're more likely to find them by asking one of the people who frequent the Requests board.