Long list of skin/mesh wants. Anyone have/willing to make?

Started by AnarchistsXe, January 24, 2014, 12:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnarchistsXe

Yeah, he mostly has the same type stuff as Carnage. Hands would change into blades and things of that nature. I always figured overtkill would be like a male_heavy with a little extra work on it. Minion is a total hardcase. If you ever get a chance, get the What if Death's Head had lived? That shows just how powerful and much of a hardcase he is.

SickAlice

Kind of get it. I read the Dark Angel comic this week. I may do that one as well if no one else wants it. I think she's pretty kewl.
Here's a Violator preview. I'll upload in a couple of days, I need to run some more in game tests first.

SickAlice

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Hitman Punisher
http://www.comicvine.com/jimmy-pierce/4005-42830/images

Ok, I was looking into starting the Skope for this (I would probably need a Skinner though), but I just want to make sure I get it right since there are so few pics available for him. I'm looking at using Tommyboy's Comedian_Tf as a base with the Body from Sheveks's Deadpool_Muscular_Updated. That will give him the hand guns, a shotgun, and a knife. Is there anything else I need to know before I start?

AnarchistsXe

Is there a way to give him a machine gun? Because from my memory of the series that's his primary weapon. One resembling an mp5

Cyber Burn

I was actually checking out the Weapons Packs (Sooo much good stuff there  :wub:), but after reading the characters Bio on the Marvel Comics Database (http://marvel.wikia.com/James_Pierce_(Earth-616)), I'm wondering if maybe Texas jack's "Punisher_TJ" Mesh wouldn't be more appropriate as a base since it has more guns with more animations.

SickAlice

Earth-M Dark Angel is up on the Marvel page in the Releases section.

laughing paradox

Wow, SickAlice.. that Violator preview looks amazing!

This makes me kind of want to do Angela, especially that now she's in the Marvel universe.

SickAlice

Thanks. I'm working on an Angela here with Image and Spawn skins. She's on my priority list, hopefully by the months end.

AnarchistsXe

Awesome man. Love to see some more spawn characters get made. Thanks for picking these up

Cyber Burn

Ok, I've started both Punisher wannabe Skopes. But between family, work, school, and constantly getting sick, it's not going as quickly and as efficiently as I would like, I'm hoping to have at least something to preview by the end of the weekend.

For Hitman, I'm using Grenadier's "Punisher_Gren" Mesh, switching out the Uzis for the Colt Pistols from RandomDays Weapons Pack. But I'm still thinking of going back to the "Comedian_Tf" Mesh from Tommyboy since it has a knife as well.

Payback will take a bit longer because of that leg brace, but I think Johnny Patches made a Skope that I could take pieces from. Daglob had suggested using Texas jack's "Pulp_Versatile" Mesh, or Ink's "Hush" Mesh as a base, since they already have jackets and guns. Definitely good suggestions, I already started messing with the "Pulp_Versatile" Mesh.

Draven's "The_Phantom_DX" Mesh has some good gun animations (Gun held sideways), but Skoping animations is not my strong suit, especially since I really haven't done much Skoping the last few months.

hoss20

Cyber, I'm not familiar at all with Punisher Hitman, other than the reference pics, but is there anything wrong with using Punisher_TJ as a base? I know you had looked at using him before. It has a knife and knife wielding animations. Since you're looking at replacing weapons anyway, you can just switch things out that he doesn't need. Plus, it comes with the MP5 that AnarchistsXe mentioned. Replace the male_basic with a male_basic_noface (for the mask) and you're good to go! Of course, I'm sure I'm missing something....

Cyber Burn

Even though I am focusing more on the "Punisher_Gren" version, I still have the Skope I started on the "Punisher_TJ" Mesh, and in all honesty, there is nothing "Wrong" with either Mesh, but with me being a little out of practice with NifSkope, I'm looking at where the weapons are currently located, and the "Comedian_TF" Mesh has the knife already at the lower leg where I want it, as well as a pair of pistols at the hip.

http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Hitman_(James_Pierce)

http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Hitman_(Jimmy_Pierce)

These are actually what I'm looking at as far as references go, even though the pics are quite a bit smaller, they show the whole body better than the other pics do.

hoss20

I gotcha, partner. I see the differences now. Looking at the first pics, he didn't seem any different than the old school Punisher from the 70's, except with a mask. Good luck and I'll refrain from making suggestions from now on.  :D

Cyber Burn

Oh no, you know I've got a lot of respect for you, and I definitely value your opinions. Your suggestions are ALWAYS welcome.

Cyber Burn

I've started the Payback version of the Punisher, but I need ideas for the mask. Since I'm not familiar with the character, I don't have anything for reference. Does anyone know if it's a full facemask (Covering front and back) or just a faceplate (Covering only  the front of the face)? Currently, I am using second pic as my reference, and am using the "Pulp_Versatile" Mesh as a base for this one, but will also take a look at Ink's Hush Mesh, depending on how things work out.

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-81574

http://www.figurerealm.com/userimages/customs/29500/29431-1.jpg

Suggestions are welcome, encouraged, and appreciated.

spydermann93

Kasey Jones' hokey mask might work.

I'll send him your way.

AnarchistsXe

This is pretty awesome guys. Thanks for all you're doing with this

Cyber Burn

These are obviously VERY far from being finished, but I just want to show that they have been started.

Hitman is on Tommyboy's "Comedian_Tf" Mesh, with the body from Tomato's "Male_Fullmask_TM". Pieces have been included from Grenadier's "Punisher_Gren". Still lots to do before it's ready to be skinned.

Payback is on Texas Jack's "Pulp_Versatile" Mesh, with the body from Tomato's "Male_Basic_TM". Hair is from Ink's "Cyclops_JimLee" Mesh, facemask (Can't really see it) is from Tommyboy's "Sportsmaster_Tvlite" Mesh. Also includes the Shotgun from RandomDays "Rifles_Weapons_Pack".

Like I said, both need a LOT of work before their ready to be Skinned, but I'll be working on these little by little as time permits until I'm content with them.

Cyber Burn

Cool, then if your happy with what I've started, then I will go ahead and continue.

AnarchistsXe

Psh, dude you're doing for me something I could never do. That's, beyond awesome

Cyber Burn

Hey AnarchistsXe, would you be able to find some better pictures of Hawk's Shadow's mask? I have ideas for most of the other pieces, but I'm having difficulty deciding what to use for the mask.

Actually, if anyone has other pics of the mask, side pics would be really helpful. Thank you.

Also, I've still been working on the two Punisher wannabe's little by little, but time has been really limited.

Cyber Burn

I kind of broke the Hitman Skope, so I had to start over, I won't get much done this week because of finals, but I should have more time next week to work on these.

Cyber Burn

Well, I really needed a break from studying last night, so I re-built the Hitman Skope. Unfortunately, when I went to switch out the weapons with the ones from Texas Jack's "Punisher_TJ" Mesh (The machine gun for the shot gun), I came across some difficulties getting TJ's stuff to play nice with Tommyboy's Mesh. After multiple attempts, using pieces from multiple Meshes, and from different Meshers, I finally had to give up on it.

So now I am going back to the Skope I started using the "Punisher_TJ" Mesh, I'm hoping to have better luck working with that one.