News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Injustice 2 Superman VP

Started by John Jr., January 11, 2024, 10:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Jr.

My first voice pack, please be kind.
It's just a voice pack with lines from the Injustice 2 game. I generated some specific lines with an AI tool, but about 90% are the real George Newbern.
I hope you find it useful.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sc29o4twj6nfs/Voice_Packs

dioman1940

Hey john jr
I tried to install this, I think it installed correctly but it seems like no sound is playing. I can select superman in the character creation drop down and I checked the .dat file and the SI speech ID shows up. Odd because I followed the same steps to install "KC Batman" and that worked fine.

John Jr.

That's weird. I can't imagine what went wrong.

John Jr.

I got this from Sledgehammer's voice packs, I always follow this instructions when installing voicepacks,
just replace the original id for "SI".
Let me know if this helps you.

Instructions: [part of it taken from Zetor's readme, who took them from
Glitch Girl's readme.txt; but with some additional info from Freedom Reborn forums
(sodapop's instructions) and me]

These are valid for Freedom Force and Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich

1) Copy the files into the Data\Sounds\Speech\English subdirectory.

2) In folder Data\Lang\English, open speech.txt with a text editor.

3) At the bottom of the file, paste the lines you can find in the FF.txt or FFv3R.txt files
(depending on which game you're using to install this voicepack)

!!ENSURE THAT THERE IS A SPACE IN FRONT OF EVERY LINE!!

4) Open FFEDIT, go to Characters tab and create a new character (in FF), or select a pre-made
character, like Minuteman, and copy him/her (in FFv3R). Assign him/her the name you want
(with Rename button in FFv3R). Ensure that "Campaign Only" checkbox is UNCHECKED. In SpeechID
box, type in "UF". Press "Save".

5) FFv3R only: Go to Templates tab and select the same pre-made character. Assign him/her the
same name you used before (with Rename button in FFv3R). Press "Save".

6) Next, go to Options tab. Ensure that the proper path is selected in "Output Directory"
textbox (It should be pointing at your Data\Lang\English directory). Click "Generate
Language Files". In FF, you'll have to select your strings.txt, captions.txt and speech.txt
when prompted. If everything was done correctly, the FFEDIT will compile new speech files
and give you a SUCCESS! message at the end. For FFv3R, the process is done directly, and
you have to wait until the program finishes processing.

7) Launch the game. You should be able to pick the new sound scheme from the drop box now.