• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

super hitler

Started by herodad1, December 16, 2008, 07:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herodad1

i remember seeing pictures of a JSA comic (alternate world story) where hitler gains superpowers and fought and killed almost all of the JSA.that would be a villian to battle.superman body with hitlers head/face.any of you die hard DC fans seen this one?

Avalon

Got a pictures? Maybe issue numbers?
There was a storyline where Hitler has the Spear of Destiny that would take control of any super-hero who would enter the Nazi sphere of influence, thus keeping Superman, Green Lantern or Dr. Fate from ending the war.

AfghanAnt

If it is anything like Mecha Hitler I will think about it.

herodad1

no pictures,just a faint memory.if someone wanted to do it they could just use their imagination.it would be a cool baddie to fight.he was in to norse mythology.i could see him using norse elements with a superman type outfit.even a roman chest plate/armor look also.go with it guys!!creators choice.

laughing paradox

Are you thinking of The Golden Age?

It's an Elseworlds story where Hitler, in another body (via the process used by the Ultrahumanite I think), battles the JSA and All-Star Squadron, killing quite a few in the process.

It was a good story.

herodad1

yeah,thats probably it.a person could really make up some rumble room battles with him.especially with all the german maps available.

herodad1

i was hoping for a new skin on the omni-man mesh with hitlers face.please.