• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

spider-woman

Started by the_ultimate_evil, November 28, 2008, 05:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_ultimate_evil

i remember and would put money that other skinners have worked on this character but i can't find any trace of it. :huh:

trying to put a skope together for the character, and want to see what others have done

Mystik

the_ultimate_evil

jessica drew sorry should have said

Previsionary

Gryphon, but I know you're not looking for that. ^_^

detourne_me

wingzero made a mesh for her. i'll send you my skope too.  not sure if i have your email

laughing paradox

Johnny Patches also made a Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman skope, complete with the underwings!

I believe Courtnall 6's skin is on it, as it's a Vertex mesh. Just needed the underwings skinned.

Podmark

I'm pretty sure Courtnall6 did one on a vertex female mesh. I can double check when I get home.

the_ultimate_evil

cheers guys i didn't know about the skopes, i knew of c6's skin but it seems to have vanished

blobula

Those C6 skins used to be hosted at Alex's Freedom Fortress but I didnĀ“t have time to download them.

Could someone please send them my way? (blobula AT gmail.com)
Please ? :)

laughing paradox

I have both skins, and the hex for them.

I was going to individually send it to you, but I have a feeling that many people will want it.

Here's the link to it: http://www.mediafire.com/?intocc1e0zo

I also have Johnny Patches's skope for the first Spider-Woman, that has the wings under her arm. It also uses C6's skin. If anyone is interested in that, I'll put it up somewhere, too.

Outcast

Thanks for making those skins available for download LP! :)

I think a lot of people here would also be interested in JP's skope of Spider Woman. :cool:

blobula

the_ultimate_evil

as this was my thread i'd have to say yeah i'd be interested in the skope