Cars
0 (0%)
Ratatouille
0 (0%)
WALL-E
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Uncle Yuan

As a single parent and a father I have to go with Finding Nemo.  But after that, there's about a 4-way tie for second. . .

BWPS

You're so right about that, I'm waiting for them to make a real stinker of a movie, and I don't think they have yet. Larry the Cable Guy is in Cars so I won't watch it. Toy Story. It was the first and still the best. If I had to order these, and I do, I'd have:

Toy Story
Finding Nemo
Toy Story 2/The Incredibles/Monsters, inc. (a three way tie for third- all really awesome movies)
Ratatouille
A Bug's Life (nobody's favorite)

WALL-E (Haven't seen it yet. But I want to.)
Cars (I haven't seen it and never will.)

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: BWPS on November 25, 2008, 04:47:55 PM
You're so right about that, I'm waiting for them to make a real stinker of a movie, and I don't think they have yet. Larry the Cable Guy is in Cars so I won't watch it. Toy Story. It was the first and still the best. If I had to order these, and I do, I'd have:

Toy Story
Finding Nemo
Toy Story 2/The Incredibles/Monsters, inc. (a three way tie for third- all really awesome movies)
Ratatouille
A Bug's Life (nobody's favorite)

WALL-E (Haven't seen it yet. But I want to.)
Cars (I haven't seen it and never will.)

You really should.  I can kind of understand your antipathy towards Larry, but I consider it to be in the top half of Pixar's films.

BentonGrey

Ehh, Cars was mediocre.  I mean, it did what they wanted it to do, but you don't really CARE about the characters in the way you do in most of their other movies.  You should definitely see Wall-e, it is pretty good.  Toy Story 1&2 are both just superb movies, and the Incredibles is just as good, I'd say.  Finding Nemo would be right bellow them, with Wall-e right at its heels.  I suppose Monsters Inc would be even with those three.  I haven't seen Ratatouille, and Cars isn't really like a Pixar movie.....it just doesn't have the magic, although there are moments when it gets close.  The sense of loss and change about the abandonment of Route 66 comes through in an almost profound way in a few scenes.

Dr.Volt

INCREDIBLES!!!!!!!!!!  Did you even have to ask?  ;)