• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Is this sg still active?

Started by Evolution, October 23, 2008, 09:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolution

I am interested in joining your sg. I have been looking all day and this evening for either you founders or captains but I can't seem to locate any of them. Please let me know if there is another way to contact or a better time. Thanks

Alaric

Quote from: Evolution on October 23, 2008, 09:20:16 PM
I am interested in joining your sg. I have been looking all day and this evening for either you founders or captains but I can't seem to locate any of them. Please let me know if there is another way to contact or a better time. Thanks

I'm probably not the person who should be answering this, since I've almost dropped out of the game these days (I've been brought back in, at least temporarily, by a couple of occurrences), but basically, the way it works these days is this; We have an in-game community, which includes a number of different SGs and VGs, mostly on Freedom, and mostly communicating through a global channel. The focus, at this point, is on the community, rather than a specific SG. As a result, players can't really be counted on playing characters from any given SG at any given time. If you're still interested in joining the FR group, or in joining any of the other groups, I suggest you use this thread to find the global handles of the people you want to contact. That list is far from complete, and not all of the people listed there are currently active players, but you should be able to find someone who can help you there. We used to have a thread somewhere with a list of SGs in our community and contact info, including globals, for those SGs, but I can't find it now.

As of the past few days, I've been playing a little, for the first time in a while, and I have a character who can invite to FR, if you're still interested- I'd probably want to team with you first, we have had a few bad experiences with new members. You can reach me, if I happen to be on, through my global handle, @Alaric 7 (I seem to be slightly-incorrectly listed in Raptor's list, there should be a space between "Alaric" and 7). Anyway, it's a great bunch of people, definitely worth getting involved.

Camma

Evolution, I sent you a PM.

I will try to get together with you in game for an invite.

spinaman

Raptor

Quote from: Alaric on October 24, 2008, 07:14:54 AM
We used to have a thread somewhere with a list of SGs in our community and contact info, including globals, for those SGs, but I can't find it now.

I think Alaric was referring to this thread.

Also, I've fixed your listing in the Global Chat Listing, Alaric.  Sorry about that.

Time Titan

Join the "FR and NRF" channel. We all can be found there!