• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

The TICK.

Started by Midnight, August 10, 2008, 09:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

What are you doing? GO GO GO!

Apparently, the original Tick episodes are getting cut down to 5-10 minute episodes and posted on Crackle. So if you have qualms about piracy and don't want blow $22 on the DVDs...

catwhowalksbyhimself

If you have Netflix, you can also watch the entire series online in its original form.

Protomorph

Too late. I own all of the DVDs. Live action and toon. :cool:

lugaru

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on August 10, 2008, 10:14:20 AM
If you have Netflix, you can also watch the entire series online in its original form.

Hulu too.

catwhowalksbyhimself

QuoteHulu too.

You are correct, although they are oddly out of order.

Dr.Volt

I just realized that this is referring to the live action Tick series (starring Patrick Warburten).  There's nothing wrong with that series.  I'm sure it's quite good.  I actually haven't seen it.  But now I shall!  Thanks!

Uncle Yuan

In my opinion Patrick Warburten is a vastly under appreciated and under used comedic actor.  He was awesome as the Tick!

BWPS

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on August 12, 2008, 08:55:37 AM
In my opinion Patrick Warburten is a vastly under appreciated and under used comedic actor.  He was awesome as the Tick!
Well, he actually is in every single animated movie and TV show that's come out in the past 10 years.

But I agree, David Puddy is awesome.

lugaru

Yeah, my thoughts on the show is that it's easy to see why it did not survive but I'm happy it got made in the first place.