• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

JLU Episode: Kid Stuff

Started by docdelorean88, July 16, 2008, 12:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

docdelorean88

I just saw the episode of JLU where the league is turned to kids, at one point green lantern (John) squints and says that when he was a kid he needed glasses, and he thinks of glasses and a green pair of coke bottle glasses apear on his face. He thinks they're too nerdy and thinks of a cooler pair and Kyle Rayners "mask" [spoiler] [/spoiler]appears instead. I liked the way that looked and wondered if anyone would be willing to make a version of john with kyles mask on? Please and thankyou.

docdelorean88

I just wanted to throw this out there again, i updated the picture above with what he actually looked like, to make things easier. Thanks to anyone who wants to do it.

The Nemesis

Seems like it would be relatively simple to do (was the mask on Kyle done as a texture or mesh?) If it was a mesh I still can't imagine its that hard to skope, baring in mind, I still haven't learned to do it (and I'll always be busy).

Delorean maybe this would be an easy task for you to learn with?

docdelorean88

I suppose. I wish i could, but, I don't think my compuer can handle anymore stuff on it as far as prorams go.  :lol: Thanks for the sugestion.