• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

updates and new skins from The Cartoon Guy

Started by saturdaycartoon_squared, July 03, 2008, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturdaycartoon_squared

After a very hard year , I have dug out some of my old skins , and with the advent of youtube and several dvd releases, I have cleaned up , and updated several of my skins and have created new ones. As soon as I can get these uploaded to a good host they will be available. But please let me know what you think.

Cartoon Guy

Meteor Man

Vapor Man

Gravity Girl

Thundarr

Filmation's Flash

Their Kid Flash

Space Spectre

I understand these are not super detailed but they are not meant to be , as I try to pull from the 'toons 2-d world. But I am also kind of rusty so, again , please let me know , will have some more previews under this topic soon.

laughing paradox

I dig this kind of style of highlighting. The last guy's costume is my favorite because it's polished and clean. It reminds me of El Insensatez's skins, which is a very good thing.

The first character could use a little highlighting, I think, to make him resemble his teammates.

Hope any of that helped. :)

saturdaycartoon_squared

Thanks  Laughing, it does.  I agree, it's just tweaking Meteor Man up and down so that the black doesn't wash out too much. Maybe using the selection tool in Photoshop and adjusting the brightness/ contrast might help.

And here are other skins updated or new that are completed.

Flash Gordon , Filmation style

Moray from Manta and Moray

Filmations's take on Aquaman

More previews coming soon.
:ff:

saturdaycartoon_squared

Hello folks:

Due to a total system crash , my skin releases are on hold, most were backed up , but I will have to probably have to reconstruct some of them, will post again when circumstances changed.

Cartoon Guy   :huh: :banghead: :huh:

bearded

i just rediscovered manta and moray, a long lost cartoon memory from my childhood!
here's for requesting moray's release, and a request for manta!