• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

ITF Saturday

Started by Midnight, May 30, 2008, 08:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

So we kinda busted on the second Friday night TF, due to bugginess. If we reconvine tomorrow night, I'd like an idea of who you guys want the badge/costume crap on, so that I'm not stuck running Delta over and over and over again.

In any case, tenative start time is 8-9pm EST. Run time for a mediocre TF is 3 hours. Please post who you want the TF on and what their AT and build are.

MJB

If I get to make it (BIG if) I would like to run through it with either my ice/ice blaster or ss/elec brute.

-MJB

GhostMachine

Colonel Stryker, my (currently) 40 Mercs/Traps MM

MikeB7

Zielus, rad/dark defender.
If Tort's there with Bravebird, then Crystal Belle, ice/elec blaster.

El Condor

I will try to be there.  I don't care which toon I have the badge on - I figure I'll get to all of them eventually. Soooo if I make it, I can bring Condor (spines/sr), Guerra (dm/ela), POTUS (ar/eng), or maybe Umoja (inv/ss) if I can get him into the club by tonight.

EC

*Edit* I won't be there tonight.  I told La SeƱora that I'd watch her beloved Penguins face off against Detroit tonight in the NHL finals.  Sooooo a little help from the Canadians here, please.....it's the little black thingy that they try to put in the goal, right?  :huh:

AncientSpirit

Not sure if I can make it this evening but if I'm able to, I would bring American Miss a level 40 emp/dark defender.

Alaric

If I make it (and I'm not sure I will), I'd bring either Crazy Kate (50 ss/invul Brute) or Starshadow (44 en/en Blaster). I'd have to get whichever one access to the zone first, though, which I might be able to do during the day at some point. (Unfortunately, the character in range I most want to do this with is on Triumph, and the other Freedom character I'd most like to do this with still has five levels to go to get in range...)

Zapow

I can make it if we start closer to 9 EST and I'll be there as Kid Dynamo elec/elec blaster, level 50.