• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Wanted: Readers

Started by ow_tiobe_sb, May 22, 2008, 10:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ow_tiobe_sb

I wanted to make frequenters of this FR sub-forum aware of the fact that fellow community members Premonitioner and Carravaggio have been sharing their works of fiction for more mature audiences (~ PG-13) at the MeshMatters Fan Fiction forum.  It becomes rather tedious over time to read my useless, unintelligible responses, so I would like to invite others to read these writers' contributions and share their feedback at MeshMatters.  Thanks for reading and for supporting the creativity of these hardworking community members.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

thalaw2

I can't access the site...message says that it's missing or off limits. 

ow_tiobe_sb

All you need do is register (which requires no validation at this time).  Try http://meshmatters.awardspace.com/forum and register a username.  "Fan Fiction" is located under "Discourse and Datcourse" at the bottom of the forum index.

ow_tiobe_sb

Deaths Jester

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on May 22, 2008, 10:09:20 AM
I wanted to make frequenters of this FR sub-forum aware of the fact that fellow community members Premonitioner and Carravaggio have been sharing their works of fiction for more mature audiences (~ PG-13) at the MeshMatters Fan Fiction forum.  It becomes rather tedious over time to read my useless, unintelligible responses, so I would like to invite others to read these writers' contributions and share their feedback at MeshMatters.  Thanks for reading and for supporting the creativity of these hardworking community members.

ow_tiobe_sb

Yeah...I'm getting tired of reading Tiobe's foppish answers and having to make my own drunken yet intelligent resposnes as well.