• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Unique ability of Doom...

Started by Shogunn2517, April 18, 2008, 11:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shogunn2517

Hey, I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice or ask, but there was something about Dr. Doom that I wonder if it's been attempted to simulate within the game.

Now, I just finish playing through Marvel Ultimate Alliance and sorry for the spoiler, but Dr. Doom steals the powers of Odin.

Now, just off the top of my head, in the past he's tried to take the powers of Thor, Galactus, the Beyonder, the Silver Surfer, and appearently also Terrax and Reed Richards.

So stealing anothers powers or abilities is something he's done often enough for me to think it'll be relevant enough to bring to the game.  But quite frankly, I haven't played Freedom Force in a while to remember if this would be possible.  I think I might have tried this before, but I have no idea whether it is possible or not.  Doom has also been prone to replace his conciousness into the body of others, in a way stealing their powers, as well as their bodies.  So I wonder how possible is this in the game as well.

Would anyone know any way at all to simulate this in either game?

BaronGrackle

Quote from: Shogunn2517 on April 18, 2008, 11:20:29 AM
Doom has also been prone to replace his conciousness into the body of others, in a way stealing their powers, as well as their bodies.

I don't know about the first part of your question, but this part can easily be done in Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich, via Tombstone's "Possession" power.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Some of the FFX stuff will do for stealing powers.