• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Black Manta keyframes

Started by billdamn22, December 23, 2007, 01:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billdamn22

I am currently working on a skin of Back Manta for Benton Grey's mod and I downloaded the Black_Manta_CS mesh by Saracen. I don't know if the file got screwed up in the download or if the keys are just.....wonky. Could someone take a look at this for me and maybe fix it using Nifskope? I tried to get a hold of Saracen with no results. Thanks in advance.

Tomato

Is there any way you can post pictures of what you're referring to? There are different types of keyframe issues, and one or two can be solved without skoping.

herodad1

i tried giving it the gren swimming kf's and when viewing it it was lying on its side all stretched out.

Jakew

I think its the mesh ... are you referring to it getting all bendy in the middle?

billdamn22

Quote from: Jakew on December 25, 2007, 01:23:31 AM
I think its the mesh ... are you referring to it getting all bendy in the middle?
That is exactly what I am talking about. I would say in 85% of the animations the torso just starts to freak out, bending inwards and out. I was going to post pics, but there are so many....

detourne_me

I do have a  blank manta skope in progress.  did Saracen give the ok for skoping?

GGiant

herodad1

has anyone done the black manta from the JLU series?

BentonGrey

Quote from: herodad1 on December 26, 2007, 06:04:52 AM
has anyone done the black manta from the JLU series?

KS did him, but I don't believe he was ever released.

GGiant

Oh and to someone who's interested, there is alternate keys here.

Peerless1

Quote from: detourne_me on December 26, 2007, 04:39:20 AM
I do have a  blank manta skope in progress.  did Saracen give the ok for skoping?

I know that we all prefer direct skoping permission, but this is on Saracen's Yahoo group, and I just wanted to post it for the legal dept to mull it over...hope I'm not out of line here as I've been away awhile...

Meshes by Crusader/Saracen for Freedom Force. This directory is for PUBLICLY released meshes which may be freely hexed, skinned, modified, distributed or otherwise used. Any member is welcome to add their own skins, hexes or other modifications of these meshes here, although they are subject to removal without notice if space or bandwidth become a problem, so keep a back up copy! Do not post advance or mod exclusive meshes (or hexes or skins of same) in this group. Advance meshes will be uploaded by me when ready for public release. Thanks, and enjoy the site.

It was the word "modified" that made me think about this, although i am sure it was posted pre-nifSkope release, and I leave it to those better suited to it's interpretation than I--the forum leaders.

Who knows, whatever comes of this particular thing, I might even release a skope or two in the near future (so rusty though).  Peace all!  I'm off for now.

Kenn

As one of Sarcen's frequent partners in crime, I think I can safely say "he's done." Which means you probably won't be hearing back from him, and yes, you can take that note from his website as permission.