• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

List of "Home Away from Home" SGs

Started by Alaric, December 05, 2007, 03:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric

The following is a list of open (to community members, and whoever else we decide to let in), "theme-less" community SGs on servers other than Freedom. For my purposes in posting this, see here.

(Note- Anyone who has such a group, not currently listed here, is welcome to post in this thread- I'll add your group to the list. Remember, this is only for non-"concept" groups- no limits in terms of concept, AT, origin, or whatever. Likewise, this is only for groups which the community in general are welcome to join- if you only want specific other players in your group, this isn't the thread for listing it. Also, all the groups on this list are open to characters regardless of how active- inactive, very active, never played, always played, etc.)

(Note 2- I'll add villain groups when I know of any to add)

(Note 3- if you think you may have invite priviliges in one of these groups, and are not listed, please let me know)

Champion

Heroes:

The Hidden Champions (contact @Alaric 7)

Guardian

Heroes:

The Invincible Guardians (contact @Alaric 7, @BlueBard)

Infinity

(No groups to list as yet)

Justice

Heroes:

Warriors of Justice (contact @Alaric 7)

Liberty

Heroes:

Hero Madness (contact @Alaric 7)

Pinnacle

Heroes:

Heroes in the Night (contact @Alaric 7)

Protector

Heroes:

The Dreamers (contact @Alaric 7. @Middy, @Valandar1)

Triumph

Heroes:

The Heroic Fellowship (contact @Alaric 7, @Krimsonik, @Middy, @Verfall)

Victory

Heroes:

Eternal Watch (contact @Alaric 7)

Virtue

Heroes:

SuperHyperMechaUltraTeamForceGo! (contact @Dweomer Knight)
The Liberty Patrol (contact @Middy)

Dweomer Knight

There's a SG on Virtue that I acquired due to attrition: SuperHyperMechaUltraTeamForceGo!  It had a theme at one point but it's themeless now (I can't even remember who created it; someone from this community).  Anyone here is welcome to join.  @Dweomer Knight

DK

Midnight

The Liberty Patorl (Virtue) is also open for invites. None of the other members have been on in 200+ days. :P

Alaric

Quote from: Midnight on December 06, 2007, 02:49:52 PM
The Liberty Patorl (Virtue) is also open for invites.

That's a typo, right? (Just making sure, not trying to be funny)

Also, I'm assuming it's a hero group, right?

Midnight

Me am spell good.

Liberty Patrol, Heroes, Virtue.

Viking

Long ago, Direwolf and I formed a mystical women-themed Villain Group on Freedom - the Sewing Circle.  We never got a lot of people into said group, despite becoming more lenient and having openings for either mystical or women-themed characters.  But we'd welcome any alt villains on Freedom that don't get snapped up by other groups.

BlueBard

Quote from: Midnight on December 07, 2007, 07:12:19 AM
Me am spell good.

I gots SGless Heroes on Virtue... Let's put 'em in Liberty Patrol!

Speaking of Liberty, I've got a bunch there that would be good filler if there's an SG on Liberty that needs filling.

And I can fill slots on Freedom.  Who's recruiting heroes on Freedom these days?

Alaric

Quote from: BlueBard on December 07, 2007, 11:21:31 AM
Quote from: Midnight on December 07, 2007, 07:12:19 AM
Me am spell good.

I gots SGless Heroes on Virtue... Let's put 'em in Liberty Patrol!

Speaking of Liberty, I've got a bunch there that would be good filler if there's an SG on Liberty that needs filling.

And I can fill slots on Freedom.  Who's recruiting heroes on Freedom these days?

As the above list states, I've got Hero Madness on Liberty- currently with only one member.

I've actually got a bunch of villains on Liberty I'd really like a group for- I think they're some of the best villain concepts, and costumes, I've ever made. Unfortunately, none of them are higher than 6th level. I guess I could get one up to 10th this weekend, but I'd still need help getting the others into any hypothetical VG.

And I'm pretty sure pretty much all the Freedom-based SGs are looking for members- between the recent raise in the member cap and the coming prestige grant. Certainly FR, NRF, and HAMSTER can always use more members... I can invite to FR, in fact.