• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Batman Help

Started by Failed_Hero, October 11, 2007, 03:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Failed_Hero

Hey folks,

I would like to do the gliding cape like from Batman Begins on Ink's Batman 2 mesh.  The only thing I've seen that mimics this at all is the goth mesh.  I was wondering if anyone could help me attach the proper nodes and animations to get this effect?    Also I would like to add the gun billy club and shield nodes to inks Batman Begins's mesh so I can do the grapnel/ranged gimmicks, and the billy club and shield nodes to add the batarang throw to the mesh.

Failed_Hero

So I added the keyframe I needed to have  the proper extended arm cape combination, but I need some help on how to properly attach the cape to in the flight animation? any advice?

Revenant

Hm sounds complicated, I hope it works!  I like the Justice League Heroes version where he jumps and uses the cape to glide.  I guess the Goth mesh does that very same thing

If you check out Thor Reborns Batman skope, it has a gliding position for his hover animation.  Maybe if an outspread cape is attatched, that will extend only when he's in hover mode, it would look like what you want?

*wonders what Renegade is cooking up these days*

Failed_Hero

Quick update.  I have the mesh mostly skoped for the most part I am working on the place holder skin soon.  After talking to Tommyboy I have abandoned the attempt to get the wing/cape animation to work, unless some one with 3dMax and alot of time is willing to lend a hand.  I am having trouble creating proper keyframes as well, while the ones on the Batman Begins Mesh are good I wanted to add the melee attacks of the MB fighter keys by Grenadier (excellent key sets btw) and the fly animation for the MB Eternals with the arms spread out.  I got the flight to work but not the melees on the fighter keys.  When I attempted to save them they are saved into a .BAK which is God knows what?  Any ideas suggestions ,help? thanks bunch

Failed_Hero

Thanks IPS I'll try that and let you know