• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Bundles

Started by crywolf, August 22, 2007, 11:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crywolf

anyone can upload a Bundles pack for  :ffvstr:??
or we can exchange Bundles....

:thumbup:

Lunarman

I don't think anyone has ever bothered with 'bundles' simply becuase you might as well zip things up individually and that way you can pick and choose the skins, meshes and hero files as you want.

Carravaggio

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=43924.0

didn't you already ask this, like, two threads ago? Most meshers reserve the right to redistribute their meshes (as do skinners), even if someone wanted to do this they really shouldn't and couldn't.
You will just have to do the work like everyone else did. Like i said LAST TIME you asked this, download some mods they come with a heap of meshes.
Or check the master mesh list. its name is a good indication of what is on it...location for meshes! Half the fun is finding a new site or yahoo group and downloading everything you want from it. Somewhere on the mesh board there is links to INK's meshes. INK made almost every marvel character you could want. all his stuff is on Yahoo groups. Join the groups and download it. I have a collection of thousands of meshes. I got them all on dial up. If i can do it you can.