• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

LVL 30 TF ?!

Started by B A D, August 10, 2007, 07:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B A D

Hey, any interest in a  lvl 30 heroside TF tonite? We could run Hess, Katie, Bastion, or Manticore.

MikeB7

If I'm awake, I could go for that.  I've got a lvl27 mind/storm troller and a lvl 33 (I think) elec/nrg blapper.

deja vu....   :blink:

Viking

Sounds cool to me.  Let me know what time you expect to be rounding up people to start.  Though my preference would be for a TF that we would likely finish that evening.

B A D

I would be VERY down with Hess or Katie if someone has a toon to unlock either.

And I figure ... 8:30 EST ish?  I need to respec Kid Apogee for effect , and  to impress Jade Chrysilis more .

Tortuga

I think I could make it if the start time were 9:00 pm ESTish.  If that's too late for you East Coasters, then go on ahead.

Camma

Cave Man Jim should be there in all his glory, which isnt much but itll all be there.

B A D

9:00 EST is good for me. Gives me a chance to watch Dr. Who.

B A D

Anybody who has the  ability to unlock Hess or Katie would be welcome to help us start it, even if you don't want to stick around. Im game for any TF. I will bow to the majority as what they want to do.

MikeB7

The blapping robotic pig has both Hess and Katie unlocked.  I'd vote for Katie, since it's shorter (most likely to be a one-nighter) and it's got the lure of magical droppage.

Midnight

Wish I could come, but the Kittie concert is tonight. Good luck.

B A D

Well, after much character switching, we wound up doing Moonfire with a full team of 8 in about 2 hours. Much hilarity ensued.

gdaybloke

Except for that Jade woman... that estrogen severely impacted the testosterone level!

Jade Chrysalis

A little estrogen never killed anyone!!!  (That I know of.)

And blah.  I never want to do the Moonfire TF ever again!  That's 3 times in a week!!!  And I didn't even need it the last time.  ;)

captainspud

Jade Chrysalis

Quote from: captainspud on August 11, 2007, 04:24:08 PM
Quote from: Jade Chrysalis on August 11, 2007, 03:27:32 PM
A little estrogen never killed anyone!!!  (That I know of.)

Not quite KILLED...

That posed to link to something?  It's not working for me.  Heh.