• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Important Note to new (and not so new) Forum Members...and myself

Started by Peerless1, August 09, 2007, 10:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peerless1

For anyone having trouble sorting through their files (in order to give credit where it's due)...or to locate that 1 perfect  :ff: or  :ffvstr: mesh/hex/tool/skin/tutorial...etc. :

I have a rather large (although by no means complete) skin/ mesh collection which I have painstakingly re-downloaded and re-sorted by site/ author/ creator.  I am currently compiling a visual index of sorts.  This will likely take me most of a week (due to RL time demands), but I hereby offer a copy of said index to anyone with a messy file system.

And please remember the Master Mesh List and various permissions list when considering requests.  They have helped me a great deal (and no, I don't always remember to check them 1st either).  Before issuing requests, it would be wise of myself and others to remember to use the tools at hand b4 "bothering" others.  And taking a little time to give appropriate credit goes a long, long way.

People here are very friendly and helpful, but let us try to help ourselves (within reason) first.  Have fun out there!

NifSkope Permission List is here: http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=41320.0

Master Mesh List is here: ( can't seem to find the old link  :thumbdown: , and the updated list is in the works  :wub: )

For now, try the Yahoo Group "FreedomForceMesh" it has an old old database that still contains a great deal of useful links (and you can print it easily).  :cool: