• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Classic X-Men mod

Started by Arlecchino, May 11, 2007, 03:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arlecchino

After re-installing  :ffvstr: I decided to take a crack at some of the mods out there starting with Premonitioner's Classic X-Men mod. I just wanted to take the time out to tell Premonitioner what a great mod it is and how much fun Im having playing it. Thanks for all your hard work Premonitioner, its a fantastic way to jump back into the game again. Makes me glad I loaded the game back on my rig.

Premonitioner

Quote from: Arlecchino on May 11, 2007, 03:53:15 PM
After re-installing  :ffvstr: I decided to take a crack at some of the mods out there starting with Premonitioner's Classic X-Men mod. I just wanted to take the time out to tell Premonitioner what a great mod it is and how much fun Im having playing it. Thanks for all your hard work Premonitioner, its a fantastic way to jump back into the game again. Makes me glad I loaded the game back on my rig.

^_^, comments like this makes me feel really good, ya know. I'm glad you like the mod and let me know if ya have any problems. Maybe one day I'll actually add on the brotherhood missions.

BentonGrey

I know I've told you how much I've enjoyed this before, but let me repeat it, this really was pretty great.  You managed to make the boss fights very interesting, especially the Magneto one!

Arlecchino

Just finished the mod and I have to say it was great!!
I love the way the levels were put together. The maps were laid out really great especally the Magneto map. I also liked the way you mixed up the gameplay. Nice stuff with the Blob.
Thanks again for all your hard work.

Shazam

Oh there you all go!
Inflating his ego!
You realise he'll be unbearable now don't you?

Well done Prem, bout time you got some credit eh?  :D

Arlecchino

Quote from: Shazam on May 13, 2007, 05:10:19 AM
Oh there you all go!
Inflating his ego!
You realise he'll be unbearable now don't you?

Well done Prem, bout time you got some credit eh?  :D

HAHAHAHA!
Nah, Im not trying to pump his ego, I'm just used to posting stuff I like about mods from playing Neverwinter Nights and DLing mods from the NWN Vault. Just giving credit where its due.

Premonitioner

Pffft, Shazzy is just...like...jealous or something. :P

Hopefully that old, very rookie-in-training mod from when I was relearning python has made you interested in trying my other, better mods. :D

One can hope, right?

Arlecchino

Quote from: Premonitioner on May 13, 2007, 12:16:00 PM
Pffft, Shazzy is just...like...jealous or something. :P

Hopefully that old, very rookie-in-training mod from when I was relearning python has made you interested in trying my other, better mods. :D

One can hope, right?

I'm going to try the Crisis mod tonight.

The Phantom Eyebrow

Shazam's right you know; Prem is pure evil don't you know and this thread is only feeding the monster.  Well okay its Prev who's really the evil one I guess... 

Oh and you'll enjoy Crisis Arlecchino  :thumbup: