• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

What is the best to play in regards to modding

Started by Y2Dre, May 07, 2007, 04:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Y2Dre

I have both Freedom force and 3rd Reich. I havnt really used any mods. But isaw a Video on youtube that really got me wanting to play this game again. It seems 3rd Reich is a little harder to Mod. Also i am not very technically minded. What would any of you suggest  ?

Lunarman

Most people play 3rd reich and all the best modding help advice/programs are for FFVTTR. I'd suggest that.

In my experience it not that hard to mod for!

detourne_me

Hey Man! Welcome,  it was my video you commented on,  for some reason youtube won't allow me to comment on videos (maybe cause i use firefox)

but yeah, i find FFVTTR to be much easier to mod,  and you came in at a good time,  FFX3.2 has just been released (its the quintessential mod) and there is tonnes of content out there (finding what you want may be a chore though)

Y2Dre

Yeah that Video is great .I have added some mods but i have just learned that i need to add somthing else to nimate them. They are moving around the level like chess pieces . I also have a problem with graphics flickering and characters being transparent.

Honestly that video got me more excited then Ultimate alliance on the 360  !

joemama

QuoteYeah that Video is great .I have added some mods but i have just learned that i need to add somthing else to nimate them. They are moving around the level like chess pieces . I also have a problem with graphics flickering and characters being transparent.

What mods are you having trouble with?

You may need to change your video settings (turning off shadows seems to fix a lot of problems) or update your video card drivers.

JM

Y2Dre

REally what i want to do is have a marvel based game, just like in that movie. Doc oc was great so to was Gobi and Venom was awsome .

So were do i start with that. Currently i have just installed the game :)