• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Need some help! - How would you?

Started by Sioux City Dynamo, May 05, 2007, 09:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

#1.  I am working on some gender bender Avengers and have decided to start with Hawkeye.  With that in mind, I have decided to utilize Ink's Task Mistress fixed mesh.  I have figured out how to add the bow bone and bow.  The bow works great and so do all three arrows.  My problem comes in the fact that she never puts away the bow.  It is both on her back and in her hand all the time.  Is there away to fix this?  Is this a keyframe issue?  Where would I look to fix this and how would I do this?

#2.  I am also working on some fantasy characters and want to add some hand held weapons to the Centaur mesh by Bearded.  Is there away to adjust the fingers on the mesh so that they bend around a hand held weapon (sort of like the right hand on the taskmaster mesh)?

Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated.

Respectfully,

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

#3 Is there away using nifscope to make a mesh obese?  Similar to the Storm obese mesh?  I need some "larger" folks and I like Tommy's tv-fingers meshes.

Respectfully

bearded

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on May 05, 2007, 09:06:46 AM
...Centaur mesh by Bearded....
i made a centaur mesh?  i don't remember doing that.

yell0w_lantern

No, BIL, you're not forgetting.
Lord Ehmsidy made the centaur mesh.

Monkeyman

for #1
Another thing you could try, is take the original male taskmaster and just try to substitute a female model, ensuring they have the same nodes, it should work fine. Also try and find a female mesh around the same size or it may get warped. Hope that helps.