Lunarman

Each Avatar Submission Requires:

Hero file/s (for shapeshifters)
Skins
Keyframes
Meshes
Any Custom FX
Any Custom Voices
In game hover description (no more than 7 words)
Full databank description (no more than 70 words)

Optional Extras:

7 word description for each power
A talking head Nif

Thankyou,
Lunarman

UnkoMan

I'd like to add a couple things I didn't think of before, if that's alright.

Any custom m25ai file you want included, go ahead and toss that in. Also, power descriptions can be between 0 and 15 (shorter) words, I'd say. 10 seems about average though.

I'd submit mine right now, but I'm having a bit of trouble typing up a satisfying databank description.

UnkoMan

I guess I'm first after all. How's it look, folks?

Hero files, skins, meshes, keyframes, and custom FX can all be found here.

In-Game Description: Perplexing, peculiar protector of the public.
Databank Description: Nothing is known about the past of this oddball hero. A seeming idiot savant, Unko Man shows advanced aptitude in chemistry and mechanics. This, partnered with a good natured attitude and a lot of dumb luck, are his tools against nogoodniks.

In-Game Gumball Description: Violet vanquishers of villainy.
Databank Gumball Description: Said to be created by the fusion of primordial ooze and Unko Man's own DNA, these rambunctious fellas are a living weapon in the fight against crime.

Power Descriptions:
Fisticuffs: A quick double-melee
Ham-Fisted: A powerful blow that deals some knockback
Labyrinth Logic: Maze-like mind reverses mental attacks
Gumball: Create a miniature minion to distract the enemy
Flash Powder: Blinding light burst that stuns some enemies
Liquid Nitrogen: Freeze foes in a small radius
Toxic Gas: Gassy gumball causes an area of acid burn
Nitroglycerin: Pesky projectile inclinded to large explosions

Gumball powers:
Fistial Fashion: A strike with a sticky fist
Killer Moves: Acrobatic attacks

Podmark

Just saw this, I'd like to add my av, I'll just need some time to get things together. However, my current computer might have difficulty running Freedom Force so I might not be able to put together a hero file.

BatWing

i'll submit too

Raijin skin: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/raijinskins/
raijinupgrade is the name of the skin

Mesh: http://www.newpowerinc.com/vertexfiles/vxmaleV2.zip
keyframes: http://www.newpowerinc.com/vertexfiles/keys/acrobat_keyframes.zip
no need for custom fx

In-Game Description: Protector, Vigilante, and helps out heroes.
Databank Description: Raijin had a very bad past, started  new life by becoming a vigilante. His new powers still need alot of training and is still very dangerous. Maintaining his thunder form, trying to control it. He knew that with these powers, it had great responsiblities and with it he will become a hero.

Power Descriptions:
Round house kick: a fast kick causing knockbacks
Electric melee: a electric charged up fist causing stun
Electric pistol: shoots out a electric bullet
Electroport: thunder strikes raijin causing him to go anywhere
Thunder beam: power thunder beam causing enemies to be stun longer
Chidori: A powerful thunder blast making a raidus and causing knockbacks

UnkoMan

I'd like to point out that, without a hero file, it is pretty pointless to submit. If you can't make one yourself, you may be able to get somebody else to make you one OR write out one of those really detailed text hero files.

Raijin, you have a skin, but no hero file or links to a mesh/keyframes. They could be found, based on your description, but tracking down stuff for everybody is too much work. A direct link would be greatly appreciated.

Mr. Hamrick

While I am not able to make a villain file/hero file for the game (no FF or FFVTTR for the Mac), you're welcome to use my avatar and his crew in the game.  I have a page up on the FR Wiki (but its not linked) and I am working on one for a couple of my noted associates.

I would catagorize my character as a "Bond Villain type character (most notably Jonathan Pryce from Tomorrow Never Dies) mixed with Mysterio and Black Mask. 

I can probably help with creating the sound files for the heroes.

BatWing

how do u do hero file? and i can't seem to find the npi keyframes

Lunarman

I've got a day off today (bank holiday) I'll see if I can whip up two hero files for you two!

Lunarman

Right, this is Raijin's submission. I've done a hero file and compacted it all together.
http://www.4shared.com/file/15434975/acc15b1a/Raijin_Submission.html

Sry about the confusing nature of the download page

Unko, do you have the extra voice pack and EZFX, or will FX/voices from those have to be included as well?

Lunarman

Well, here's my submission. Its a bit sad to see we've not got many avatars in yet. Maybe I'll go do a little bumping. ;)

http://www.4shared.com/file/15470323/4fa0be2b/LUNARMAN.html

Podmark

Yeah Unko what I meant was that I'll try to put something together but my inability to make a hero file at the moment might make me unable to.

Reepicheep

I should have Reepicheep off the ground on most of those, but the only one I can actually do anything about is the voice pack. I don't have Freedom Force, so I can't actually get a hero file to you. I'll need help with that as well.

When Carravaggio finishes with a Reep hex/skin, I'll get back about it, but just to give the world a thumbs up...

UnkoMan

Quote from: Lunarman on May 07, 2007, 12:11:01 AM
Unko, do you have the extra voice pack and EZFX, or will FX/voices from those have to be included as well?

EZFX is a go. Any voice packs will have to be included, however. To be honest, this is the one thing I've never really used. I had some in the original FF, but with the new one nada...

Like I said about not being able to do hero files... You can always get somebody whom you trust and who knows your character to do one OR do one of those all text ones. But... I think this thread is going to start get confusing with discussion now. If people want to mention stuff that isn't an actual submission I'd say let's take it over to the main thread now, just to keep things seperate if that's alright with everybody.

BatWing

Quote from: Lunarman on May 07, 2007, 12:11:01 AM
Right, this is Raijin's submission. I've done a hero file and compacted it all together.
http://www.4shared.com/file/15434975/acc15b1a/Raijin_Submission.html

Sry about the confusing nature of the download page

thats alot lunarman! :)

Spam

I would do this if I could, but I can't find my copy of FF, thusly, I can't make a herofile... And my harddrive had to be deleted, so I'll have to re-isntall everything. But since I can't find my copy of FF, that doesn't really help...  :(

I still have a skin for my avatar, and I know which mesh it belongs to. So if that helps any...

FORIAMSPAM!

Carravaggio

Quote from: Lunarman on May 07, 2007, 12:10:40 PM
Its a bit sad to see we've not got many avatars in yet. Maybe I'll go do a little bumping. ;)

once people start seeing results they'll jump on the bandwagon, mate, you wait and see. my own submission is in the works, but university is running havoc on my life right now an di barely have time to post let alone anything else i'd like to do.

Figure Fan

I've been fine-tuning Figure Fan little by little for the last few days. He should be done soon. Perhaps tommorrow.

I'm just waiting on a keyframe hex.

BatWing

a talking head nif?

Kitt Basher

I no longer have the game installed and I just moved to a new house, so it might be awhile ... but when I get the chance ai will provide my goodies too.  You all know you want to play as Kitt Basher!

detourne_me

great idea guys!  hope you like my character,  its pretty much a synthesis between my original idea and some further developing by Dr. Mike.
I still need to work on the AI file, and i might make a few more hexes to the mesh/keyframes.
detourne_me available here: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/detourne_me/files/

Hover Description

Databank Description
A former child star in a travelling circus act, often complaining about intense migraines, her mutant telepathic powers began to develop. However with no true support to develop her powers, the youth found herself lost amid a haze of psychotropic drugs and less-than-stellar extracurricular activities. Struggling to regain control of her life, detourne_me has taken a new type of show on the road, with aspirations of making up for past mistakes and preventing others along the way.

Power Descriptions

UnkoMan

Wow, she looks friggin' great! I had no idea! And some absolutely awesome animations.

Anyhow, I'll put her in right away. Quick question, though... Do you want to retain the underscore as part of the name?

detourne_me

yes please UnkoMan!  she's kind of a subversive superhero if you will ;)
i'm glad you like her :D

The Hitman

I will have one for youalls to add, as soon as my creativity comes back from its vacation in the Swiss Alps.

Tomato

I've been distracted for awhile by finals, but as my last one starts in 30 minutes or so, I should have time over the next week to get everything put together

UnkoMan

No rush people. I actually prefer them trickling in slowly. That way I can be sure I am keeping on top of everything, and not getting overwhelmed.

Tomato

TomatoMOD.zip

Included in the zip-
Skin, Mesh, Voicepack, and Hero File. All custom FX are included in the latest version of EZFX

Hover description- Vitamin-Enhanced Controller of Flame
Databank description- All his life, Jonathan Hansburg looked up to the superheroes of his era. After winning his school's short essay contest, he was given a chance to learn more about superheroes that might have existed before the modern age. While there, Jonathan stumbled across a forgotten opening and found a glowing red stone, which granted him mastery over flame.

Powers-

Fruit Punch- A quick 3-punch combo
V8 Explosion- A large Fire area attack
Veggie Delight- A beam of condensed Flame
Essential Nutrients- A shield of Fire
BaDaBOOM- Causes inanimate objects to explode
Scurvy- Directly hits foes with an explosion of flame

UnkoMan

Tomato, you're in. Voice too, although I wasn't sure if I had all the strings for that correct. I'd ask people submitting voicepacks to do up their own strings. I wouldn't want to accidently mess something up, and not know about it.

Also, Benton Grey sent me his hero file privately, and I've added him.

BatWing

i upgraded my raijin skin for the fr mod the submission is at my yahoo group

The Phantom Eyebrow

The Brow's details are in, but I thought I'd repeat the descirptions here to give you all a taster for what the Phantom Eyebrow is all about:

Phantom Eyebrow

Hover description - Spectral of Aspect, Hairy of Brow

Full description - The universe is alive, and when it senses a threat it is capable of creating cosmic antibodies to help defend itself. The Phantom Eyebrow is one such manifestation, and has appeared at various points in history only to fade back into the spacetime wall when the danger has passed. However, in these trying times it seems that the Eyebrow is with us always...

Powers and Descriptions

In the Blink of an Eye - teleport through space instantaneously
Spectral Form - Dissolve into the fabric of space, becoming immaterial
Absorb Energy - Feed off the cosmic harm others would inflict

Phantom Punch - They'll never even see it coming
Eye Beam - A beam of cosmic energy from the Phantom's eyebrows
Stare Daggers - Stun your foes with this withering gaze
Raise Eyebrows - A flick of the mighty brow to send them flying