• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Liberty Lady

Started by bearded, April 16, 2007, 05:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

no backstory yet.

i don't know how to do emmitter, or particles.  dsas59 suggested i keep the sword, but make it on fire, the sword of freedom.  or maybe the sword of truth.
is there a way to use nifskope to set it on fire?

Blkcasanova247

That's pretty darned cool! :thumbup: Maybe shrink the crown a bit though...it makes her look a bit top-heavy.  ;)  :D

bearded

will shrink down the crown. 
i'm loving these ink skins.
i need some meshing help.  i want an emmiter that starts at the hilt and shoots particles down the length of the blade.

HumanTon

That's a cool idea. It will give Minuteman someone to hang with (er, other than Liberty Lad, that is.)

Peerless1

Once again, a fine job. 

UnkoMan

Yeah, I've got to say, this is a really interesting mesh. I can't wait to see it finished.

bearded

if i release this, will someone help me skope fire on the blade?  or, i would happily release the max, if someone would be willing to set up the particles for me.
i've tried both, and i just can't seem to get it to work right.

doctorchallenger

tommyboy's latest Zauriel mesh has a flaming blade, I believe.  Maybe it can be skoped from that.

bearded

the tommyboy has done set me up.  i'll have a release tonight, but full credit goes to him.
i'm going to play with the sword some, going to use a glass like material on it, and put flames all around it.
by  tonight, i mean tomorrow.