• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Lets See What You Skoped!

Started by style, April 06, 2007, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

style

Jakew

You did a hooded Connor Hawke! Sweet!

Can you skope a hooded Green Arrow ... ie his current costume?

Podmark

Thats some amazing stuff guys. Great work!

Love that Connor Hawk one.

the_ultimate_evil

so many he-man and she-ra mesh could be made, must learn to skope, bloody thing hates me

style

Someone did a nice jester(no pun intended :P ) for me and told me in return just keep doing what I'm doing so here goes!! :thumbup: Who's this:

P.S. Thanx, you know who you are! ;)

detourne_me

FLASH_22798

You guys freaking kill with the 'Skope.   Absolutely amazing.   I look at my Scourge pic and feel seriously left behind.

PsiBlaze

Hmm, question...This forum is talking about NifSkoping stuff, but in the mesh section. I was wondering about skoping FX? Would it fit here because of the topic, or not because of the section?

catwhowalksbyhimself

I think, personally, that it would fit either place, since you're hexing FX.

If you want help, here's a better spot, because it's where most of the Nifskope experts will be.

If you're showing off FX, the fx forum is better, or this thread.

joemama

QuoteHmm, question...This forum is talking about NifSkoping stuff, but in the mesh section. I was wondering about skoping FX? Would it fit here because of the topic, or not because of the section?

check this thread (fx forum)
http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=41814.0

For what it's worth: I think this is an unresearched area...anything you could discover/share would be much appreciated (by me, anyway).

JM

UnkoMan

Holy man... I kind of really want that jester.

And to think of how pleased I was when I hexed my avatar. It don't stand up.

Zivon23

http://edit.81x.com/Authors/Zivon23/tda.jpg

here's 1 I've been working on for a while.  If you can't see it, it is the TDANinja with the glow and reflection added.

Zivon23

Alphanaut

Zivon23

Quote from: Alphanaut on April 22, 2007, 04:56:37 AM
It doesn't work in FF2.

If this is referencing the TDA ninja, it would need to be converted to work in  :ffvstr:  If it has been converted, then I do not know what the problem is since I only have  :ff:

Zivon23

style

Here's some new things I've been working on, trying to show :ff: characters some love!

More on the way!!! :thumbup:

doctorchallenger

Nice!

Here's some stuff I've been working on:

A series of Valient Characters
[spoiler]Archer:

Base Mesh: Texas Jack's Van Helsing, Elements: Narrow Cape male_basic_thin and poytail, by Tommyboy, vxrobe by Vertex[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Armstong:

Base mesh: Runt_cap imported to FF by Volsung; elements: collar, coat_druid by Tommyboy
current Skin kitbashed from existing runt skins[/spoiler]

[spoiler]X-O Manowar:

Base mesh One of Tommyboy's Iron Man tvlite meshes, all elements from Tommyboy.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Solar:

Base mesh vxHavok-classic by Vertex; elements: vx visor from Vertex
Skin by Lord Emhisdy
another shot to sow fx in use:
[/spoiler]

A couple of DC Characters
[spoiler]Wanjina:

Base mesh: Beyonder's male_muscular_sp_hammer, axe from Tommyboy's warrior_versitile(based on a a Grenadier mesh, I believe).

How to work the axe:

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I seem to have deleted my previous post, so here's Nite-Owl II again:

Base mesh, a tvlite mesh by Tommyboy, all elemtnst from Tommyboy as well [/spoiler]

detourne_me

Doc! thanks for the tip on the hammer! i've been trying to figure it out but have been having no luck.  i've got an alpha enabled thor with classic modern and ultimate skins on it.

Failed_Hero

My First Completes Project: (not for release)

The Guardian Angel
[spoiler][/spoiler]

BentonGrey

Failed_Hero

I'm not happy with the face I may edit it later, but this is the final design of an Orginal Character I am currently writing his year one story.  He is like Moon Knight + Knightwing + Dead Man = Guardian Angel.

Toxic_J

It's very impressive to see all the stuff you guys can do with nifskope, keep up the good work. :thumbup:

style

I'm loving everyones  work out there! Don't y'all feel the Rebirth of Freedom Force! No, it's more like a ......FREEDOM REBORN!!!! Yeah thats it with Ren going at it, the return of C6, the new super mesher Volsung, and skoping getting love shown I'm just loving FR about right now!

Oh yeah here's the more I promissed:

BentonGrey

That.........is awesome as well.

style

Thanx for yall comments fellas...but...but...I just cant stop!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :

:blink:

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

I am really enjoying all the creativity that has been expressed.  This is very exciting!!

I am wondering if any of the scoped meshes previewed will be or have been released?  I would really love to add them to my FF/FFvsTTR hoard!!

Respectfully,

Failed_Hero

[spoiler][/spoiler]  This is a preview of Dark Wolf

style

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on April 22, 2007, 07:12:44 PM
Hi everyone,

I am really enjoying all the creativity that has been expressed.  This is very exciting!!

I am wondering if any of the scoped meshes previewed will be or have been released?  I would really love to add them to my FF/FFvsTTR hoard!!

Respectfully,

Soon I'll release what I can, and I likes FH! :thumbup:

Jakew

PsiBlaze

Quote from: style on April 22, 2007, 07:02:55 PM
Thanx for yall comments fellas...but...but...I just cant stop!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :

[spoiler][/spoiler]

:blink:

OK, Seriously. If for nothing else, I want that book! LOL awesome stuff!

style

|