Lets See What You Skoped!

Started by style, April 06, 2007, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

style

This is a little tease sneek peek of the meshes I skoped:

* Not For Release!

BentonGrey

Wait....are none of those for release, or just the last one?  If it's just the last one....I NEED that Lobo and that Vigilante, or rather, the DCU needs them. ^_^

style

Here's another one:

*Not For Release!

BatWing

style

And Another!:

*Not For Release!

bearded

Kommandi dinosaur boy!

why can't you release?

UnfluffyBunny

may want to keep that lobo one under wraps, I remember that ghost rider mesh being on the no hex list

[edit] just realised it's judge dredd not ghost rideg, bah early mornings, ignore me :P

deanjo2000

why cant these be released if its the skins just release them with out ;)

TaskMasterX

Hey MoonBoy and Devil Dinosaur! Alot of cool stuff there, Style! If not release, then could you e-mail them to us if we PM you our e-mail?

HumanTon

AfghanAnt

If that dinosaur has a gun in it's hand I would totally skin Devil Dinosaur from Nextwave.

style

Quote from: TaskMasterX on April 07, 2007, 05:15:24 AM
Hey MoonBoy and Devil Dinosaur!
That could work for them but this is a little better! ;)

*Not For Release!

AfghanAnt

Why wouldn't the nifskope of moon boy and devil dino be available? I know some of these are kitbashed skin and that some meshes aren't allowed to be nifskoped but I'm sure these are ok (I say this wanting to re-skin moonboy and dd).

Podmark

Very impressive stuff! I'm loving the possibilities opened by nifskope.

style

If you liked Devil Dino and the T-rex rider you'll love this! :thumbup: :

*Not For Release!

Jakew

I always need more minions/soliders, so I'm really loving the Skrulls, Shield agents and Shiaar.

style

OK! ok OK Ok !!!!ok!! Ok Ok!!.... Due to the over whelming amount of PM I will release the ones I'm allowed to. But I will need someone to help me host them and if I can get them skinned FIRST then I will release them. So bear with me and be patient they're coming! :thumbup:

BatWing

catwhowalksbyhimself

QuoteBut I will need someone to help me host them

Hmmm if only there was a member of the community who liked to give away hosting to anyone making anything FF-related.

Wait a minute, I do believe there is, and he happens to be typing out this message.

style

Quote from: ips on April 08, 2007, 03:07:12 PM
Quotei dunno why these are considered non releasable for any of them... i thought most of the meshers were ok with their work being hexed. just make standard skins or distribute them with wireframes only instead if the skin is the issue.
Um someone is not reading previous post:
QuoteOK! ok OK Ok !!!!ok!! Ok Ok!!.... Due to the over whelming amount of PM I will release the ones I'm allowed to. But I will need someone to help me host them and if I can get them skinned FIRST then I will release them. So bear with me and be patient they're coming!

style

style

Hey everyone I made this topic mainly to show what everyones been skoping releasable or not. just to see everyones talent. So let the show and tell begin! :thumbup:

P.S. I have more but I wanna see what others got first! ;)

Zivon23

Quote from: style on April 08, 2007, 04:05:41 PM
Hey everyone I made this topic mainly to show what everyones been skoping releasable or not. just to see everyones talent. So let the show and tell begin! :thumbup:

P.S. I have more but I wanna see what others got first! ;)

I am trying to skope Sephiroth.  You can see thr progress here:
http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=41855.0

It is Silver Surfer's keys and sword skoped onto a malebasic adding the coat and shoulderpads and some other stuff.

Z23

Gokou

Wow nice work style. That Blade mesh is amazing!!! :thumbup:

djfredski

style you got to Release the adam warlock and namor, hell man all of them.
that fantastic work man.
i wish i know how too Skoped.
when do the class begin

TaskMasterX

Quote from: ips on April 08, 2007, 03:07:12 PM
Quote from: TaskMasterX on April 07, 2007, 05:15:24 AM
Hey MoonBoy and Devil Dinosaur! Alot of cool stuff there, Style! If not release, then could you e-mail them to us if we PM you our e-mail?

that's called releasing. - just being sneaky about it. if you're gonna distribute it on a site or as email ware to everyone who asks for it... there is no difference.
:o Not this  subject again! :rolleyes:

cripp12

I can see this thread being very annoying.   Seeing all this great work and not able to use them is a tease.  Nifscope has become a great thing and a bad thing.  For those of us who do not have the time or imagination we can only admire the work and cry.
Godd looking stuff though..

Alphanaut

I started to work on making a Boba Fett skope to take advantage of Tommyboy's tommy_versatile's scarf. It's composed of parts from 3dmaster's Boba Fett (The helmet, the jetpack, the knee guards) and Tommyboy's ninja_tvlite (Only the scarf really), and the new tv_fingers mesh for the body. Only when I was essentially done did I realize that this mesh didn't have any guns, and wouldn't accept keyframes with gun animations. :banghead: So I have to start over again on a different base mesh.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

bearded

Quote from: Alphanaut on April 09, 2007, 09:02:28 AM
I started to work on making a Boba Fett skope to take advantage of Tommyboy's tommy_versatile's scarf. It's composed of parts from 3dmaster's Boba Fett (The helmet, the jetpack, the knee guards) and Tommyboy's ninja_tvlite (Only the scarf really), and the new tv_fingers mesh for the body. Only when I was essentially done did I realize that this mesh didn't have any guns, and wouldn't accept keyframes with gun animations. :banghead: So I have to start over again on a different base mesh.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
why not just use the weaponmaster ffx?  you could customize the attribute how you wanted.

|