• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Adding Weapons to Meshes

Started by Failed_Hero, March 28, 2007, 09:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Failed_Hero

For another on of my orginal characters, I am attempting to add weapons to the mesh and sword and a shot gun specfically, how do I go about doing this?  Also how do you "hide" weapons in the mesh making them "appear" when being used in a key frame?

Also is it possible to copy one keyframe *full animation with contact points* from one mesh to another?  Can this be done with weapons

Zivon23

Quote from: Failed_Hero on March 28, 2007, 09:31:41 AM
For another on of my orginal characters, I am attempting to add weapons to the mesh and sword and a shot gun specfically, how do I go about doing this?  Also how do you "hide" weapons in the mesh making them "appear" when being used in a key frame?

Also is it possible to copy one keyframe *full animation with contact points* from one mesh to another?  Can this be done with weapons

Have you seen the Reepicheep mesh by GNI?  It has a sword and a shotgun already.  It is for  :ff: only unless you can convert it to :ffvstr:.  It can be located here:  http://membres.lycos.fr/gniz713/PageWeb.htm.  Good luck.

Zivon23

Failed_Hero

Thanks for the help.

However, I I have found the zemo_tv mesh and I am I would like to change the flight and hover keyframes but leave the rest, I would like to try and do it myself but I have no idea where to start and anyone offer me some advice thanks.