• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Need advice

Started by Podmark, February 23, 2007, 04:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

Was working on a hex last night but ran into troubles. I'm working on a mesh for Mystique which requires two guns plus some kung fu type animations. Tommy's TFV had most of the parts, but to save space I started working on the Viper_tv mesh. The problem comes in because there are parts that need to be repositioned (and one resized) but that mesh doesn't seem to have a bip01 block for me to paste anything to. So if I move the pieces they float, but without a bip there's no bones to paste them to. Should I start looking for another mesh or is there something else I can do. So I'm a little stuck about how to procede. Any ideas?

JKCarrier

I just downloaded viper_tvlite to check it, and the Bip01 is there (you have to open up the "handle" node to see it). Maybe try re-downloading it?

Podmark

ah handle, probably the only place i didn't check. See this is why I need you guys. Thanks alot JKC.

JKCarrier

Yeah, just keep hitting those "+" signs and you'll see a whole tree of Bip nodes you can use to paste stuff on. If you're putting on a new hairdo, paste it onto the "Bip01 Head" node, bootcuffs go on "Bip01 L Calf" and "Bip01 R Calf", etc. etc.