• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Ink's last mesh?

Started by Podmark, February 23, 2007, 01:04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

A couple months ago Afghan Ant sent me this to skin knowing my love for the New X-Men. Took me a while to finish, and decided to skope in into the newer costume with the help of Detourne_Me.

Surge
mesh by Ink
skins by Podmark
nifskope by Podmark and Detourne_me

release will probably be on my site.

Carravaggio

man, thats just cool! i'm not familiar with the characetr so i cant comment on how real to life it is, but its a damn good skin/skope!

Blkcasanova247

That's just cool! Very nice pod! Very nice indeed!  :thumbup:

UnkoMan

All I know is it is a girl with robot arms... which I was actually looking for at one point.
It certainly looks good, at least. I don't need to know any more.

Talavar

They're not actually robotic arms, but gloves that help her regulate her electric/speed powers.

Lord Elcorion

Quote from: Talavar on February 23, 2007, 12:51:22 PM
They're not actually robotic arms, but gloves that help her regulate her electric/speed powers.
i have a pair of charecters in Co* like that, a blaster on the hero side, and an alternate evil brute version of the same on the villains side. the mesh and skin look great though. awsome job

lugaru

Yeah, that is awesome. Not only had I wanted a proper surge mesh for a while but ALSO it means I can re-do one of my original characters... chopshop. Awesome and awesome. Also that is great skinning from head to toe!

detourne_me

oh man Pod,  The new skin is great! are those glove details around the fingers? cool.
I'm glad the hex was ok for ya. anytime you need some help my friend, anytime.

kssaints

Pod it is absolutely a beautiful skin. Amazing. AS always DM did a great job with the hex.
Kssaints

Podmark

The Surge meshes are now released. Enjoy!

Ganymede Zero

Cool! But where can I get the keyframes for it?

Podmark

I'm assuming you just downloaded the new x-men version. The new mutants ones includes the kfs. Just a space saving operation on my part.

Ganymede Zero