• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

TAP43's skins_update-7/10/07

Started by TAP43, February 19, 2007, 08:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Hurrah!  Hurray!  Haha, great job Tap, I was hoping that you'd finish MD up before I was ready for release, I really wanted to include this version.  He looks great, I wouldn't worry anymore about it, I think you managed to capture him perfectly.  If you'll go ahead and send me a copy, I'll test him for you and get him installed.  I'll PM my email addy to you.  Man, I can't wait to crank him up and let him loose in the city map!

Jakew

TAP ... great skin. I love your DC villain stuff.

detourne_me

great skin
!  i love all your obscure villains!

laughing paradox

Hey, TAP.

I was just curious to know if you were going to go back and try Enchantress again. A new mini-series of the Suicide Squad came out recently and it reminded me of it.

TAP43

Well I finally had time to finish the Batwing, although there is alot of distortion in the wings I did the best I could to get as much detail as I could. I want to do 2 more skins for it before I release it, like I did with the Batmobile. Comments as always welcome good or bad it's all "good" from a artist stand point. Anyway enjoy.

TAP43

Mystik

very cool- even though I use that mesh as my batboat
I have a batwing hex in my yahoo group if you wanna try that one

BentonGrey

Man, quite awesome TAP!  I think the wings look fine, you've done a great job of compensating for whatever distortion there is.  If you're looking to do another version, I'd suggest a black one like the TAS vehicle. 

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/batman/btas/bios/batplane/05.jpg

djfredski

Jakew

Hey TAP43 ... can you release your Chemo mesh/skin?

TAP43

Man there was a lot of dust on this thread, I thought I would try to bring it back from the dead. I have been super busy at work, wife had surgery and have a soon to be freshmen. It's all good,  :thumbup: just not much time to skin or skope.
But I did manage to work on a few skopes and skins, first it Captain Cold with parts from Renegade, Ink and Tommyboy.
Also I owe Ow_tiobe_sb a super big thanks for his tutorial on Gmax,  :D which helped me make the fur piece on his parka.

Second is Doctor Alchemy with parts from Renegade, Grenaider and Tommyboy

And lastly is the final version of the Batwing or Batboat.

Hope to have more in a week or two and as always commets welcome.

Enjoy, TAP43

BentonGrey

Those are all excellent Tap!  I especially like your Captain Cold.  Thanks for making a black version of the Batwing....that's quite awesome!

Blkcasanova247

daglob

Podmark

Wow those are great. Love Captain Cold.

Xenolith

Awesome!  I can't wait to use them in game.

tommyboy

Captain Cold is long overdue, and you've done him justice. That's one more I don't have to make.
Good to see you 'back in the game', as it were.
Nice stuff all round.

herodad1

deanjo2000

Truly excellent work :thumbup:
Captain cold is impressive but Doctor Alchemy just seems to catch my eye :D good job :thumbup:

Jakew

Captain Cold and Dr Alchemy look great. I particularly like the way you've made Cold's costume look so multi-layered, plus the droopy hood.

AfghanAnt

Captain Cold is hands down awesome. I love the Bat-Wings as well.

UnkoMan

Captain Cold and Doctor Alchemy BOTH look incredible. I need those skins. My only critique would be that the stomach/chest wrinkles look off on Cold. That skope is perfect though. Alchemy's hood wrinkles look good.

The Batwing, of course, is sweet to see too.

Avalon

These look great. I agree, the stomach looks off. Maybe you should eliminate the horizontal "wrinkle" over the top of the belly underneath his chest. Looks like he has a bone sticking out.
Otherwise, fur looks excellent.
Batwings are outstanding. Great job.

triviaman

Any news of a potential release of cap cold and the others?

herodad1

Dr.Volt

TAP43

I have had zero time lately due to work being a mad house; I will try to get some time this weekend to do some finishing touches and the read me's. But as for releasing I am waiting on a Google page I've been working on. I should have about 7 to 10 new things for it once it's done.

BentonGrey

Woo-hoo!  I'm looking forward to these guys!

Jakew

Love your DC villains, TAP43.

I hope your Chemo will be available at your website!

trivia-man

I was wondering if any progress has been made on this?
Cap Cold looks just so awesome.

herodad1

hope to see capt cold soon.i'm a fan of flash's rogue gallery.i'd like to see a new heatwave too.

|