• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

TAP43's skins_update-7/10/07

Started by TAP43, February 19, 2007, 08:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Pwime

dude, that's crazy.  :o

release them as a two pack.  Both are incredible, so why only release one?  :lol:

BentonGrey

I think a two pack isn't a bad idea, as I'm rather fond of the other face, I think it captures his complete lack of connection to reality.  Anyroad, I can't wait for you to release him!

kssaints

TAP the Mad Hatter is amazing. I agree with Bent the second face really makes him look insane. Ray looks good as well. I can hardly wait to see that Enchantress too. So really awesome work.
Kssaints

UnfluffyBunny

Personally i'm not feeling the 2nd face, the 1st had a lot more going for it IMO

Qwazy

first face is better
the second one looks kinda goofy....

Revenant

I can't decide on the faces, but gotta say the cloth work is outta this world.

The first face looks evil with glee, the second one looks like he's been evil for a while and its taken its toll on him, he almost looks like a crazy homeless person but not totally out of wack.

nite_stalker

Incredible work on both faces. One vote for a two pack!

jeremy355

I like the face on the first one a little bit better, but I say release them both. Also the Ray looks great.

TAP43

Here is what I have so far on the Enchantress skin and a peak at my next project, Major disaster in his original costume. I used Beyonder's male_basic_midboots as the base and nifscoped Renegade's hour man III's hood and the belt and skirt are from his Green arrow. And the tunic and arm bracers are from Tommyboy, plus I have Ink's avalanche keyframes for some cool animations. Hope to have some time this week to work on them some more.

BentonGrey

Awesome!  I've been looking for the dastardly major.  He's coming along pretty well. :D  Just curious, but when might we see 'ol Jervis and the others released?

Juanjete

The Enchantress mesh is fantastic!!
Good Job!!

JKCarrier

Looking good, Tap! Hooray for old-school DC!  :lol:

UnkoMan

Man oh man. Coming along sweet. I cannot wait.

Jakew

Wow.

I have my fingers and toes crossed that you're planning to do Ragdoll as well.

jeremy355

Both skins are coming along great, keep up the good work.

TAP43

Finally got a little time package and upload the files, I give you the release of the Mad Hatter version 1 and V2. You can get them in my yahoo group, there in two complete files for those that like one over the other. Enjoy :)
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/TAP43skins/ hope this link works

p.s. the one to the left is V1 and the one to the right is V2, just in case :P

BentonGrey

Awesome!  Thanks Tap, consider 'ol Jervis added to the DCU :D

:EDIT: The hex doesn't seem to be available at DM's group anymore.

TAP43

The hex is part of the secret six hexxes, ragdoll, cheshire, mad hatter and scandal it's about 2/3 down the list. Or at least it was last night :huh:

BentonGrey

Ahh, I figured it out, the hexes are in detourne_me2, while your readme had the adress for the first yahoo group.  Ha, I really should have checked that, don't know why I didn't :huh:

On a related note, with the Gamma Patrol site down, would any be willing to host the Prof. Lobe kf's?  If no one else is willing, I'll do it, but I'll need someone to send them to me first. ;)

TAP43

Sorry for the mix up, trying to rush and it never fails you make a mistake. I just uploaded the Prof Lobe keyframes to my yahoo group for those that can't find them.

BentonGrey

Thanks Tap, no worries, we're just glad to be able to put your work to work! ;)

Kenn

frostjacket

hey, I love the skins, but it might just be me, however, i cant seem to find the meshes for the mad hatter...

Jakew

Hey TAP43 ... how did you end up going with that Enchantress skin? It was looking cool.

TAP43

Hello,
I have some bad news, I had some computer problems and had to make a choice about which game to re-install( I got the FFvs3R a few weeks ago ). And I have decided to go with the new game, but as part of the problem I lost a few WIP that I was working on. The Enchantress hex and skin was the main one as I was this close to finishing it. Also I had had a massive work load lots of over time and weekends or since I'm on salary it's more like "free time"(we shipped out 105,000.00 out in one day of a 525,000.00 monthly quota) So you can understand why I have not had time to work on anything aswell as by the time I get home and deal with the dogs and the daughter I have no time or energy. So I hope to get to some stuff soon and try to redo the lost files. But for now on I will be only making stuff for the new game, but still in TGA's. Hope everyone understands my choice and if I can I will try to do two versions one for FF and one for the new game.

TAP43

psychopanda

Sorry to hear about your loss Tap43, but glad to hear you are still around. Looks like you're still making some cool skins and meshes as well!  :D

BentonGrey

Hey Tap, sorry to here about that, I know that stinks!  We all understand real life getting in the way, so don't worry about it man.  Did you lose your Major Disaster work?  I was really looking forward to adding him into the mod. ;)

UnkoMan

Oh no, Enchantress!

Man, I'd be bummed about that happening to me, let me tell you. But don't worry about that. Take your time, buddy. Nobody needs to be rushing. Heck, look at me, putting out something once every few months at best. Har har!

Kitbasher

these are godly skins... great work dude... OYE!!!

Edit: I can't seem to find the madhatter mesh in detourne_me's groups... anyone know where i can find them? thanks...

Edit2: nevermind that, i found it... hehehe

TAP43

Well I finally had time to finish a skin although it took being laid up with a pinched nerve. I'm o.k. and have a Doc appt. today to see what the x-rays say. Anyway here is the skin of DC's Major disaster in his original costume, it's on a nifksope of Beyonders male basic mid boots with hood and skirt, belt from Renegade and arm bands from Tommyboy plus keyframes by Ink(from his Avalanche mesh). I think it came out o.k. but I feel there maybe something missing, but then again maybe I have just stared at it to long. Let me know what you think and if you think something needs to be changed, also this nifscope should work in both games as I did not covert it and the screen shots are from FF2, I can't check to see if it works in the first game as I don't have it installed anymore. So I would be happy to send it to someone to test it for me, just PM me and I will send it before the release for the sake of the read me. To let everyone know which game it will work for or if it will work for both. Thanks

|