• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

And another preview

Started by Fusion, February 19, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

Just a preview, with more to come. UE skinned two meshes for me which will be released shortly.

EDIT : Let´s try this again.

Tony Stark, Sorcerer Supreme

Asgardian

Ultimate Cap, WW2

Can y´all see the pictures now? Constructive criticism is as always welcomed.

detourne_me

wow,  very nice work on the cape and boots... who is this guy??
PS  Welcome back Fusion!!

USAgent

Welcome back Fusion! 
I'm only seeing the little red X for your pic, are you posting a picture from a yahoo group? If so its unviewable unless we sign up for that group.

the_ultimate_evil

only see a red X, use photobucket my friend its a lot easier

Blkcasanova247

Awesome...the red x returns! :lol:  :D ;)

Xenolith

I don't even care what it is, its a Fusion mesh!   :thumbup:

triviaman

Maby I have gone crazy but am I the only one who can't see any preview pictures... ???

BentonGrey

USAgent

Yep, now I can definatly see the pics, and those are some great looking meshes, and the skins are the icing on the cake!

lugaru

Maybe you are blinded... by awesomeness!

Nah, but try hitting the refresh, your browser might still be looking for the old pics. If that dosent work then we start to worry.

And Fusion: Great stuff! Way to accessorize on asgardian and WW2 cap looks awesome. Great to see you doing mesh work again.

Sledgehammer

Simply fantastic... Those are truly unique meshes...

I still can't decide which of those I like best. You have Tony with the mask and the cape... But Asgardian! With his belt and the stick... And Cap's Shield!... Damn, it's tough!

Of course, needless to say, great work here.

BentonGrey

Wow, now I can see them!  Ha, I guess I was blinded by the awesomeness.  Those are great Fusion, and it's wonderful to see you back!

triviaman

Now there we go...
Love the WW2 Cap fusion :)

Deaths Jester

Great work on the meshes, Fusion, and welcome back.   Now the question is...where are ye going to be posting these wonderful pieces?

Lunarman

wowee, I love new meshes!

Beautiful

Blkcasanova247

Hey Fusion......let me tell you that I'm totally jazzed about these new meshes..especially Cap  :thumbup: :D :D! Is he gonna have a couple of grenades and a canteen on that belt? I'd probably shorten his sleeves slightly so that the fall on the wrists maybe. ;) And also maybe the shield should be on his right arm instead of the left. I hope that was constructive and not "nit-picking". :thumbup:

Fusion

Thx for the niceties, guys. It´s great to be bitten by the meshing bug and being part of this community again.

BlkCasanova : I´ll keep your suggestions in mind.

Haljack

Ultimate WWII Cap :shock2:, fricking WWII Cap thats definately going on my to do list. :thumbup:

style

Meshes are on point and luv the fact that you're back!

the_ultimate_evil

ooooooooooooooooooooooh

these are cool and ones i havnt seen before

Arilou Laleelay

Wowsers, these are -Marvel-ous!

Captain Pluto

sweet a ww2 capt america!! :thumbup:

UnkoMan

Looking good. I love Tony's collar.
Asgardian is suitably detailed.
Cap's sleaves look a little... too long? Baggy? I understand how tough they would be to get down. The rest of him is great, though.

m101969

I have to agree with Xenolith.  Glad to see you in action again, Fusion.

the_ultimate_evil

i dont think anyones heard from fusion in ages

BatWing

lovin the ww2 cap :thumbup:

djfredski

Fusion keepin it's real.
great work!
welcome back.

Protomorph

Night Dragon

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on April 12, 2007, 06:57:18 AM
i dont think anyones heard from fusion in ages

Fusion hasn't posted anything since his last post in this thread back near the end of Feb.

m101969 necroposted the thread from the crypt of ol' threads. But, hopefully Fusion is doin' good and we'll hear from him soon. 

Helix

Welcome back Fusion!...(not that you know who I am...but I'm a big fan of your meshes). The new stuff looks great!