• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

trickster kf

Started by triviaman, February 17, 2007, 06:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triviaman

what Keyframes are best to use with dm_trickster_tv by Tommyboy.
Is there keyframes that uses running animation while flying to simulate tricksters air-walking shoes?

BentonGrey

I THINK that they can use just about any male basic, but I'm not sure.  Try the TV kf's, available with the full tv mesh here:  http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/other%20meshes%201.html

Nope, no air-walking animations, but I wish there were.

By the way, although it doesn't seem like it, this kind of post should really be in Requests.

:EDIT: I see that you checked which forum to post in, and that was a good thing to do.  But as Unkoman said, people check Requests with the intetion of helping people find things, so I would post it there.  I'm always posting with questions about where to find stuff.

Urthman

It wouldn't be hard to hex some keyframes so that the "fly" animation looks like running in air.

Two ways to do it.

1.  If you can find a compatible set of keyframes that has two running animations (like "run" and "run_2") then it is really easy to hex them and change one of the running animations into a flying animation.  I'd be happy to do it for you if someone can help you find the right keyframes.

2.  Or, you could get any keyframes that work with the mesh and get someone to use nifskope to copy-n-paste, duplicating the running animation and using it for flight.  It's not hard to do, but my computer isn't fast enough to run nifskope very well.  But maybe someone with a beefier computer in the hexing forum might be willing to help.

detourne_me

hmmn, i just use male_cape keyframes... the black panther ones...  does he run or walk on the air?  i could skope em for you

triviaman

Yeah that has always been the tricksters hook. He has various gadgets like a pair of shoes whish alows hom to walk on air.
Put some keyframes on him which had a gun animation but he did it with empty hands, Just read the Flash paperback Rouge War where he uses a handcannon called a airgun whick could be simulated by just putting high knockback but sadly no.

But like I said yes he runs on air. :)

BentonGrey

I'd be interested in a hexed set of kf's as well.  I was thinking about doing, but my plates pretty full right now, so that'd be awesome.

catwhowalksbyhimself

And I'm pretty sure that all the tvs can use any male_basic and many male_capes in addition to the _tv keyframes.

triviaman

Well, I'd be grateful to anyone who would take time to do it. :)