• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

New Supervillain group: "SCOUNDRELS" needs members

Started by DMenacer, February 02, 2007, 06:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMenacer

I bought both the City of Heroes and City of Villains games for two of my friends here in town this Christmas. One of them has already started playing and the other will be starting this month because he just moved and his cable interent won't be connected untill the beginning of this month. Because they are both strangers to the game I was asked by them to start two Supergroups for us. The first is already started, call "SCOUNDRELS" and is inviting new members. If you look up "villain" in Websters Dictionary you will find it described as a "scoundrel" so has became the name of our villain supergroup. If you have any extra toons that can use a villain or hero supergroup please post your globle name and your toons name so you can be sent a invite. Any day now the hero supergroup will be formed called "FEDS" and will be needing new members also.

captainspud

There's a SG/VG discussion group for things like this...

MJB

Topic moved. :)

I hope your friends like the game DMenacer. I got the game a few weeks ago and love it. :)

-MJB

DMenacer

Gene'o loved his free one month of City of Heroes enough  to go buy Good vs Evil.  Even paid for 3 more monthes before his first free month is over and his second one (upgrade from COH to GVE) has started.

Ronnie who just moved got both City of Heroes and City of Villains so as he upgrades one with the other he will have two free months also then plans on paying it per month as he goes.

I have known both for about 30 years and they don't rush into anything, not even in the game. I have tried to get them to come by the FR forum months ago and join but they're not interested right now. But they are interested in the members of SCROUNDREL but only will give invites into the group out after teaming with someone worthy enough to join. At that rate it will take forever before the group gets any good players into it since they both turn down invites to teams.

I know we have alot of good people here at FR who are also good players so this gives you another place to put a alt. This also gives them a chance to meet some of you through the game. The group names were chosen to be generic so the toon would fit into the landscrape of the game if in the right costume. That is the only requirement of the groups and that you have up to your third costume to create that look.