• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Kssaints Skins

Started by kssaints, February 01, 2007, 06:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kssaints

Ok everybody CLEAR!!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT
OK CLEAR!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTT
Thud Ump! Thud Ump! Thud Ump!
Whew! yes the thread she lives. It's alive. I haven't posted here in a long time. But thought I'd get out the defibrulator and get it back on it's feet. Starting with some of my latest releases. Knockout, Firefist, Ian Karkull, Man in the Ion Mask, Airstryke, Panther,Yank & Doodle, Shazam in his modern costume, Cheshire, and Avenger. There are also The Global Guardians, The Deep 6, and The Forever People. Who I don't believe I ever announced in this thread way back when I did them. The Deep 6 and Forever people are also in Benton Grey's DCU mod as well. Also coming in the near future are Mr. Element and Dominus. As well as others. Hope everyone likes them and enjoys the character selection.

HumanTon

Good stuff--keep up the great work!

...and for anyone looking for the above, they can be found here:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/saintsandskinners10/

kssaints

Thanks HT I forgot to give a link. Also Mr.Element and Dominus aren't out just yet. But will be uploaded to that same group soon.

djfredski

Lunarman

Wow, those skins are awesome! And your choice of meshes/skoping is spot on too, well done

Doctor Voodoo

Airstryke is way cool :cool: keep up the epidermis labors lol!

kssaints

First of all thanks for the kind words everyone. Mr. Element is in my 10th group now. Dominus will be on his way soon accompanied by some other Superman related work. There will be Magog from Kingdom Come, Gog, the latest version of Eradicator, and a Superboy redesign by Ganymede Zero. Hr had the idea I jus brought it to life. Anyway that's all for this installment. I'll let ya know when they are available.

Jakew

:thumbup: Whoa, that new look Eradicator is spot-on, too!

kssaints

Quote from: Jakew on October 18, 2007, 11:16:09 PM
:thumbup: Whoa, that new look Eradicator is spot-on, too!
Thanks Jake. I have loved this design since it came out. I requested a mesh a couple of times. But now with the majic of nif scope it accoured to me I could do it myself now. So I'mm glad you like how it turned out.

AfghanAnt

You beat me to the Eradicator! Great job on the skope and the skin. The Gog are great as well. The only skin I see any problem with is the Superboy redesign, why is it black at the top of the cape?

kssaints

Hey thank for the compliments AA. Coming from you I am really flattered. You are one of my alltime favorite skinners. You do incredible work. Thanks for noticing the black patch at the top of the cape. When I did the cape I used the wrongf base for the Tommyboy cape. So I need to go back and fix it. Again thanks a bunch.

kssaints

Hey Folks I have released a few more DC skins that were requested. They are Killer Frost, Superman of Earth 10, and a recolored version of Superman requested by Ganymede Zero. Along with both Gog and Magog who were previewed earlier in this thread.

Podmark

I'd actually thought of doing that Eradicator a while ago. Glad someone finally did it. Nice to see Killer Frost too.

vortex

Love those Killer Frost skins, kssaints!

BentonGrey

Hey my friend, sorry I'm just now getting around to commenting on these, but I see you've done some great work while I've been indisposed!  Your Gog and Magog skins are just exceptional, and the skope work is fantastic too.  You even included the pistol on (which one is that again, Gog?).  Excellent work on the Superman-type skins, and and on Killer Frost.  I'm torn on which of those I like best.  They're all great, but I THINK my favorite is the one on the left.  However, I've got to say that your Eradicator is just beautiful.  That's a fantastic skin and a great skope to boot.  Great work, as always, my friend.

Jakew

Hey Kssaints ... is that Eradicator available anywhere at this stage?

BatWing

its good to see your work again kssaints. ^_^

kssaints

Hey all, I would like to say I think I may be back skinning again. I am going to try and finish all my unfinished projects before I take on any new ones. But I did just upload the Eradicator that I previewed many moons ago. There will be many more to come including that Matter Master in his original costume for Benton Grey. As well as many others that have been sitting on my computer for a long time now. Well as long as RL allows it I'll be back in the saddle again. Well the Eradicator is in my 10th Yahoo group and uses Tommyboy's Wonderman_tvlite mesh. I just love that mesh. Anyway I am glad to be back and hopefully can catch up with everyone soon.

Jakew

welcome back!  :thumbup:

kssaints

Thanks JakeW, and here are the next 2 hexes/skins Golden Age Black Condor (complete with black light gun and a holster that can be added in.) and Blimp of the Inferior five. I'll hopefully have more stuff done this weekend.

kssaints

Well here's another quick release. A recolored tweeked version of my Hulkbuster that could serve as an Iron Monger skin. He's in my 7th Yahoo group and was requester by johnconstantine78. Hope you all enjoy.

BentonGrey

Hey hey!  If it isn't my long lost partner in crime!  Welcome back KS, I hope things have calmed down enough to allow you to rejoin us. :D  These releases are nice, but I like that Iron Monger.  I can't wait to see that Matter Master, my friend!

AfghanAnt

I'm extremely happy to see that Eradicator released.  :thumbup:

kssaints

Thanks Guys,
It is nice to be back. Things around home are going really well Bent. My wife's health has improved and she has lost 125 pounds. I am glad you like the Erdicator AA. I think I've loved about everything you've ever done. You and C-6 / Renegade combo are always my favorite meshes and skins.

electro

Had none of these chars in the collection yet - Thanks Kssaints :blink:

Jakew

That Black Condor is great, btw ... I've been looking for this to complete my WWII Freedom Fighters.

apfarmakis

Great new stuff dude. BTW, what keyframes should I use for the Black Condor skope?

kssaints

Well the Black Condor keys are from Tommyboy's Dr.Doom mesh. I most generally will use a Tommyboy mesh for my hexes. I love his stuff as I am sure we all do. Have you seen the new Pied Piper mesh he is working on. Looks amazing. So on that subject here's a preview of a skin that I'll release when he gets them finished. Mal Duncan as Hornblower from the Teen Titans. Old Mal has been sitting on my computer for a long time just waiting for a mesh. I also would like to say thanks for all the kind thoughts and the welcome back messages. I am glad to see Everyone is still out there in FF land.

Jakew

Hey Kssaints ... did you ever release a FFVTTR compatible version of Olympian?

BatWing

Quote from: kssaints on May 28, 2008, 02:59:32 PM
Well the Black Condor keys are from Tommyboy's Dr.Doom mesh. I most generally will use a Tommyboy mesh for my hexes. I love his stuff as I am sure we all do. Have you seen the new Pied Piper mesh he is working on. Looks amazing. So on that subject here's a preview of a skin that I'll release when he gets them finished. Mal Duncan as Hornblower from the Teen Titans. Old Mal has been sitting on my computer for a long time just waiting for a mesh. I also would like to say thanks for all the kind thoughts and the welcome back messages. I am glad to see Everyone is still out there in FF land.

finally ur pics aren't scratchy.

|