• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Kssaints Skins

Started by kssaints, February 01, 2007, 06:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

BentonGrey

If you're gonna' rip somebody off, it may as well be somebody with class, and Stan Lee has gobs to spare.

kssaints

Well before I leave for work today I wanted to throw out another preview. Here is what I have so far of Tyrak. There just can't be enough Atlantian bad guys running around you know. I also have Byrrah in the works. But for some unknown reason Tyrak was always my favorite.

tommyboy

All good stuff, as I've come to expect of you.
Tyrak looks great, he's another character I've wanted but have been to lazy to make, and since you seem to have captured him perfectly, now I don't have to.
If I were to be so bold as to suggest one teeny tiny alteration to him, it would be to request that you make the seams on his chest more highlighted, to emphasize the difference between his 'waistcoat' and his flesh, since his armour included a hydration system we can assume it would be a bit thicker than normal cloth. Not a 'must do' change, but the only one I'd like to see on him
Otherwise he's pretty much perfectomundo, if I might channel the Fonz for one moment.

kssaints

Well Tommy any praise coming from you is high praise in deed. I've always been a huge fan of yours. As far as Tyrak I guess I neglected to mention the skin isn't done yet. But I am glad you like it so far. I think everything on him was created by this great mesher in our community, I think his name is Tommyboy or something like that. LOL Also I think I've said this before, But if you ever want anyone to skin some of your meshes for you I'd be honored. The base for Tyrak is your Wonderman mesh. I seem to use that one alot. Anyway thanks again and I hope everyone will like the finished product

djfredski

I like him as well. :thumbup:
How tall will he be?
i know in comic he really big as in tall. :unsure:

Jakew

Wow ... that looks good. Nice colours, detail, etc.

bearded

that's odd. i was able to get drax from group 9 but all the other ones said 'document not available.'
and which group is shatterstar in?
great work!

Xenolith

I'm thrilled to see this.  He was one of the first villains I was ever exposed to.  My only suggestion is that you include the big bling bling chain he wore around his neck.  I always loved the story where he took the Visions cape and wore it for a while.  Thanks for knocking this one out.  Top notch!

herodad1

how tall is tyrak?in the comics he's around 8-9 foot tall.if you wanted to make a  big version theres a hex floating around called ultimus_hair thats 8' 6'' in game.if i find the site i'll let you know.it's one of rens muscular shoulder points meshes.

herodad1

kssaints

Well Tyrak will be I'd say about 9" tall. I just increased the size of Tommyboy's Wonderman mesh. Haven't checked it in game yet but am sure it will be fine. Also finished the skin as well as you can see from the pic below. He will also be accompanied by a couple of friends so Namor better have his jock strap on tight.

BentonGrey

Ahh, that small change is a vast improvement, my friend.  He looks great!

herodad1

djfredski

Jakew

I remember this guy from reading Avengers #278 as a kid. I'm glad you hexed him bigger.

kssaints

Well I promised that Tyrak would have company and here are his little friends, Byrrah and Llyron! Did the best I could with them. I'm sure they'll safice till somone much better than I decides to do them. I'll do a message in the releases when they are uploaded to old group #9.

Xenolith

Not familiar with the new two, but T looks great.  Wonderful.

murs47

BentonGrey

I'm only vaguely familiar with them KS, but you did a nice job on them.  Byraah looks PARTICULARLY nice.  I especially like the work you did on his chest straps.  I see that you took the time to outline them nicely.  Great work my friend!

djfredski

wow! they are awesome k. :o

|