PALS: Phantsmal Avatar Leage of Superheroes

Started by kkhohoho, January 30, 2007, 09:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: Spam on February 24, 2008, 05:42:47 AM
:spam: "... not unless if kkhohoho plays bowling with the stereo, too..."

FORIAMSPAM!

:huh: { I say...Lane...erm...could you...?

:| { I do apologise, sir.  I do not believe Master Spam's syntax can be rehabilitated.

:) { Ah well, Lane.  Nothing for it then, eh what?  *pats Spam on the head and speaks very slowly* There's a good monkey.  Back to your typewriter, now.  Richard III awaits!

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

Sword

*slowly fades into the thread, wavering like a hologram*
:sword my apologies, comrades. I have found myself trapped in a world where gorillas pilot dirigibles, and where prussian war machines engage in physical combat with nazi supersoldiers. I am using Dr Methuselah's Chronoton Amplifier to communicate. I shall return... eventually.
*image fades out*

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Sword on February 26, 2008, 04:40:32 AM
*slowly fades into the thread, wavering like a hologram*
:sword my apologies, comrades. I have found myself trapped in a world where gorillas pilot dirigibles, and where prussian war machines engage in physical combat with nazi supersoldiers. I am using Dr Methuselah's Chronoton Amplifier to communicate. I shall return... eventually.
*image fades out*

Avast....gorillas pilot dirigibles....the Prussian war machines engaging in combat with Nazi Supersoldiers....trapped in another world....mein gott...I daresay Sword might need out combined might...well at least everyone but me...I mean, I can't go leave my couch all alone for an extended amount of time...who knows what could happen!!

The Phantom Eyebrow

:eyebrow: { Given the amount of time that it has spent in contact with your unctious person DJ, I daresay the couch can likely repel any potential attackers in your absence. 

ow_tiobe_sb

:unsure: { *TPB turns to face The Phantom Eyebrow with an uncharacteristic look of high seriousness making a strong impression on his own corporeal brow* Is it about a bicycle, then?

ow_tiobe_sb

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on March 02, 2008, 07:55:01 AM
  :unsure: { *TPB turns to face The Phantom Eyebrow with an uncharacteristic look of high seriousness making a strong impression on his own corporeal brow* Is it about a bicycle, then?

:eyebrow: { Heh.  You were always something of a man of letters, ow_tiobe_sb.  Indeed, I have before (in the past) suggested that the osmotic exchange between DJ and his sofa might well be accurately described by the Atomic Theory of Bicycles.  Have you noticed how slouched his posture is these days?  I shouldn't be surprised to learn that the couch has by now acquired a fondness for the odd nip of whiskey, and that loose change can be found hidden in DJ's crevices...

Deaths Jester

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on March 05, 2008, 12:08:06 PM
Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on March 02, 2008, 07:55:01 AM

:eyebrow: { Heh.  You were always something of a man of letters, ow_tiobe_sb.  Indeed, I have before (in the past) suggested that the osmotic exchange between DJ and his sofa might well be accurately described by the Atomic Theory of Bicycles.  Have you noticed how slouched his posture is these days?  I shouldn't be surprised to learn that the couch has by now acquired a fondness for the odd nip of whiskey, and that loose change can be found hidden in DJ's crevices...

*digs through his crevices*

Ohhh....a nickel and a quarter....wow!!  I didn't know I could do that!!  Oh well, at least now I can afford a new bottle of vodka to share with me bed.  Now who's going to go out and save Sword?

-DJ

ow_tiobe_sb

:) { Never you mind about your theories, Eyebrow.  I make it a habit of stealing Death's Jester and hiding him in the brush every Monday to help that couch maintain as much of its couchhood as possible.  Of course, I always grease his chain, tighten his brakes, and polish his seat before returning him to his rightful owner.  'Tis all for the best, you understand.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and The Deep End Diving Into Itself

Deaths Jester

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on March 05, 2008, 06:50:46 PM
:) { Never you mind about your theories, Eyebrow.  I make it a habit of stealing Death's Jester and hiding him in the brush every Monday to help that couch maintain as much of its couchhood as possible.  Of course, I always grease his chain, tighten his brakes, and polish his seat before returning him to his rightful owner.  'Tis all for the best, you understand.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and The Deep End Diving Into Itself

Ahhh..but what Tiobe never notices is that he's stealing a normal cadaver and greasing it's chains and all, while I sneak back and return to me grand couch.  It's all part of my secret plan to have a pet couch!!!!! 

Sword

*at that moment a portal to Nowhere(tm) opens beneath the couch of DJ, closing before it can consume DJ as well*

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Sword on March 06, 2008, 02:00:22 PM
*at that moment a portal to Nowhere(tm) opens beneath the couch of DJ, closing before it can consume DJ as well*

Ack!!!  ME COUCH!!!!  What evil hast swiped me grand pet couch!!!  Whoever it maybe shall pay for this!!!  Pay dearly!!!!

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 06, 2008, 02:24:44 PM
Ack!!!  ME COUCH!!!!  What evil hast swiped me grand pet couch!!!  Whoever it maybe shall pay for this!!!  Pay dearly!!!!

:eyebrow: { I see there's a CD of 80's covers free in the paper today DJ.  Perhaps this might help you with the pain...

* Sticks on Paul Young *

Deaths Jester

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on March 15, 2008, 03:57:42 AM

:eyebrow: { I see there's a CD of 80's covers free in the paper today DJ.  Perhaps this might help you with the pain...

* Sticks on Paul Young *

ARGHHHH!!!  Me couch missing and '80s music playing?!?!?!?!?  ARGHHHH!!!  What bloody 'ell hath I fallen into?!?!?!?  Please someone tell me it's all a dream and I'm going to wake up on me favorite couch! TELL ME!!!  TELLL MEEEEE!!!!!

kkhohoho

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 16, 2008, 10:43:44 AM
Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on March 15, 2008, 03:57:42 AM

* Sticks on Paul Young *

ARGHHHH!!!  Me couch missing and '80s music playing?!?!?!?!?  ARGHHHH!!!  What bloody 'ell hath I fallen into?!?!?!?  Please someone tell me it's all a dream and I'm going to wake up on me favorite couch! TELL ME!!!  TELLL MEEEEE!!!!!

:santa: It's all a dream and you're going to wake up on your favorite couch, but the dream won't end unless you are completely dead, and since you're already dead, the only way for that to happen would be to blow up every atom of your body.  Does death by nuclear bomb suit your fancy?

Sword

*another portal opens on the wall, and out flies DJ's couch, cleaned and scotchguarded*

A note on the couch reads "Compliments of the Sentient Couch League of Dimension 213.56"

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: Sword on March 18, 2008, 02:01:29 PM
*another portal opens on the wall, and out flies DJ's couch, cleaned and scotchguarded*

A note on the couch reads "Compliments of the Sentient Couch League of Dimension 213.56"

:eyebrow: *falling to knees dramatically* { NOOOOOoooooo!!!  You've CLEANED the COUCH!?  You bastards!  That rancid accumulation was the (very) essence of the Jester.  Every time you scrubbed that couch you took a piece of him with you.

:eyebrow: { He's not half the man he used to be now.

kkhohoho

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on March 18, 2008, 06:00:22 PM

:eyebrow: *falling to knees dramatically* { NOOOOOoooooo!!!  You've CLEANED the COUCH!?  You bastards!  That rancid accumulation was the (very) essence of the Jester.  Every time you scrubbed that couch you took a piece of him with you.

:santa: Sadly, that's not saying much...

Deaths Jester

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on March 18, 2008, 06:00:22 PM

Gahhhh!!!!  I've lost half of myself...AGAIN!!!  Why the 'ell doth this always happen....sure it's good for loosing weight...but still I don't need to loose anymore weight!!!

Spam

*yo-yo's a yo-yo*

:spam: "So like, where is everybody?"

kkhohoho

Quote from: Spam on May 13, 2008, 08:37:19 PM
*yo-yo's a yo-yo*

:spam: "So like, where is everybody?"

OOG: "Where were you" is more like it.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you've shown your face at all from late March to early May.

IG: :santa: Off taking a vacation.

Spam

OOG: Guess you're right.

IG: :spam: *goes on Kkhohoho's vacation*

BatWing

kkhohoho

Quote from: Raijin on July 10, 2008, 11:05:26 AM
EPIC FAIL!

*Gets back with Spam from the vacation, and hears Raijin say "EPIC FAIL!".

:santa: Excuse me? It's not my fault you didn't get to go to...wherever we went to! :angry:

OOG: Would PAL's members like to reenter the game, or should we just get rid of the thread? I'm serious.

BatWing

when are u ever serious unko man? i meen kokokokho.

getting rid of the thread would be...EPIC FAIL!

Deaths Jester

*awakens from his comatose slumber on his couch*

"What the?!?!?!  Did someone say something?!?!?!"

ow_tiobe_sb

*Reenters the premises to execute Raijin with extreme prejudice*

:angry: { In accordance with the authority granted me by the Studio 54 Disaster, I hereby declare Raijin an enemy of the state, persona non grata, and a notorious lover of paisley (not PĂ islig).  Artmen, attack!

*A mob of purple-suited enforcers wearing top hats and armed with paintbrushes storms the room and forms a neat pile atop what used to be Raijin's head.  When the smoke clears and the Artmen withdraw, all that remains is a small triptych of Her Royal Majesty, Queen Victoria; Albert of Saxe-Coburg, the Prince Consort; and Prince Edward.*

ow_tiobe_sb

The Phantom Eyebrow

:eyebrow: { Pah, loada nonsense.  Everyone knows that 'epic fail' is nothing but an anagram of 'facile pi'. 

kkhohoho

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on July 10, 2008, 04:01:27 PM
:eyebrow: { Pah, loada nonsense.  Everyone knows that 'epic fail' is nothing but an anagram of 'facile pi'. 

:santa: Ah yes! Facile Pi! :D... :)... ^_^... :mellow:... :huh:...What is facile pi?

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: kkhohoho on July 10, 2008, 11:11:58 PM
:santa: Ah yes! Facile Pi! :D... :)... ^_^... :mellow:... :huh:...What is facile pi?
  ^_^ { Why, 'tis the greasy wheel, of course, which gets...erm...whatever it desires!

ow_tiobe_sb

Deaths Jester

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on July 11, 2008, 09:59:33 AM
Quote from: kkhohoho on July 10, 2008, 11:11:58 PM
  ^_^ { Why, 'tis the greasy wheel, of course, which gets...erm...whatever it desires!

ow_tiobe_sb

Ohhhh...so I get whatever I desire?!?!?!?!?!  Ohh...I want...no, that's to easy...ummm...give me a minute...

|