• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Frist Psot!

Started by ow_tiobe_sb, January 30, 2007, 08:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ow_tiobe_sb

Come now! Someone had to do it...didn't s/he?

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and You Know the Rest

Midnight

Previsionary

Cousin Middy, NO! Lemme! *tosses tiobe out of a moving van*

randyripoff

Quote from: Midnight on January 30, 2007, 08:21:10 PM
NO RULES! *stab*

You are aware that I am watching, right?

You're also aware that rules could be implemented in a heartbeat?

In short, watch your step Shaggy man....

Midnight

:ph34r:

*stealthily trips over a stack of books and is impaled on a shovel*

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: Midnight on January 30, 2007, 08:21:10 PM
NO RULES! *stab*
Middy, my lad!  After all we've been through--*cough*--the women...the pillaging...the crimping...*bleed* Ach, Middy!  *gag*  Why'd it have to be you? *choke* Why not Mr. Shush?  *hemorrhage*  Am I not worth a Buscemi? Ahhhbugggggerr--*dies*

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Death and Taxes and Gobdaws on the Morning News

cvc

hahahahahahaha you guys slay me hahaha :lol:

Lionheart

Quote from: cvc on January 30, 2007, 08:48:35 PM
hahahahahahaha you guys slay me hahaha :lol:

You too? I thought it was just Tiobe! Oh, the carnage! (no, wait, he's from another universe).

catwhowalksbyhimself

So what exactly is a frist, again?  And why are we posting about it?

Captain Pluto

you spelled first post wrong

catwhowalksbyhimself

Now, Captain Pluto, you seriously need to learn you manners!  When you are in Randy's place you do not correct the mistakes of another.  Instead, you mock them, make fun of them, and insult their mothers.  Just don't insult Randy's mother.  Things tend to get very, very ugly when you do that.

I was looking forward to ow_whatever's response to my attempt to mock his apparently lapsing spelling skills, but now you ruined it.  Ruined it, I tell you!

GhostMachine

Okay, I understand that this thread is meant to be about Tennessee Senator Bill Frist, but what is a Psot, and what does he have one? Or is it a new product that he is endorsing?

Reepicheep

Can someone tell me what constitutes a 'frist' post?

ow_tiobe_sb

*shakes dead head in disappointment* Tsk, tsk!  The Unelite uninitiated...What's this forum coming to?

Don't answer that.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Blarg!

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: Captain Pluto on January 30, 2007, 09:10:20 PM
you spelled first post wrong
You spelled "whose" wrong. :P

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and You Know the Rest

catwhowalksbyhimself

QuoteDon't answer that.

But what if I want to?

The Phantom Eyebrow

Now now tiobe you can dress it up however you like; you might be a man of letters (your very name seems an almost random assortment of them) but we all know this was a simple case of a mis-typing on your part.  Yes, I would infer that in your unseemly haste to register the First Post here on the slimmed down forums, you simply clattered the keyboard in a frenzy and pressed ALL OF THE KEYS AT THE SAME TIME!

Who knows how many times you have made this mistake in the past?  Why I suspect that even in your act of registering here you made the same haste-filled mistake.  Your moniker was clearly intended to read "bs to bowie" wasn't it?

Lionheart

Ah, the power of the Brows! They can be used to dispense great wisdom -- or to sop up messy spills. (They require much wringing afterwards, though.)

S.A.M.

:blink: EEEK! A ZOMBIE!!! :blink:

what? where?

*looks at mirror*

:banghead: GAHHH!!!! :banghead:

Sword

*hands SAM a spraycan of zomb-off* Use it, it might save your unlife.
*checks clock for Middy's resurrection time and sets up a pungee pit full of shovels*

Previsionary

Quote from: Sword on January 31, 2007, 08:39:27 PM
*checks clock for Middy's resurrection time and sets up a pungee pit full of shovels*

...Did middy die? He was just impaled! That happens like...every day! Stop trying to kill him, mr. hero! It'd be a shame if you were to...trip into said pit, sir sword.

*evil laugh and disappears in a swirl of lights*

Midnight

UnfluffyBunny

If middy was a cat....

S.A.M.

i can still smell the evilness from that cat...

Midnight

Panther_Gunn

Ok, who else besides me was surprised that it *wasn't* kkhohoho that was the first to attempt violence in a seemingly clean fiefdom?  Unless, of course, Middy has him tied up somewhere.......

*tries to think how that can be a bad thing.....*

UnfluffyBunny

oooh I see how it is... well then...
I see your sleeping kitty... and up the stakes with
Hardcore Kitty!

kkhohoho

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on February 01, 2007, 12:31:50 PM
Ok, who else besides me was surprised that it *wasn't* kkhohoho that was the first to attempt violence in a seemingly clean fiefdom?  Unless, of course, Middy has him tied up somewhere.......

*tries to think how that can be a bad thing.....*

Oh, come on!  I'm not that voilence obsessed, am I? :D

*Crickets chirp in the background.*

:(

Cardmaster

*licks screen*

-CM

The Phantom Eyebrow

Have a care Lionheart, lest I wipe the floor with you using my mighty brows.

(I'd elaborate but I must flee this thread lest I be hypnotised by Evil Cat.  What a stare!)