• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Submissions

Started by Lunarman, May 02, 2007, 10:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BatWing

sweet fuzzy eyebrows submitted!

Figure Fan

Ha! Nice power names, TPE.

Unko, I was wondering if there was any sort of timeframe you were going by for this mod? I'm just curious. I need to get my descriptions all finished up for you. I just have my hover stuff to write, and I'm done.

UnkoMan

No, I have no timeframe. And I don't see it being finished any time soon.

Maybe I should wait until I have fifty people or something and just keep updating it every so often after that? I haven't even learned how to do an installer or anything yet.

vamp

I'm trying to get my skin and mesh situation fixated but as for descriptions:
[spoiler]
Vamp

hover description:Part human, part bat, all crime fighter
Full description:Kidnapped as a baby, he knows but one name to call himself, VAMP. VAMP is a genetically engineered project of a group named EVO. After changing his genetics to match that of a bat, he was to be hypnotized into following their orders. But before they could, he broke out using his new found powers. He now cleans the streets of all evil.

powers and descriptions
Sound blast-a blast of sound(so original  :rolleyes:)
Bat shriek-an ear shattering shriek
Bat kick-a strong kick
Bat Punch-a blow from the shadows
Ultrasonic squeal-a screech that causes confusion
Vampire hypnosis- a sound induced hypnosis
[/spoiler]

UnkoMan

If you can find Texas Jack's manbat mesh? Could be what you are looking for.

vamp

Quote from: UnkoMan on June 03, 2007, 06:31:59 PM
If you can find Texas Jack's manbat mesh? Could be what you are looking for.
thanks, but the thing is manbat has a very muscular build. My Av is more of a toned down batman with actual bat ears. But anyways, someone has offered to help with that, so no problem.

lugaru

Oh, oh... how about Baron Blood or Morbious? One mesh is better for an oldschool superhero (bat ears!) while the other is your modern "cool" hero.

Lunarman

Sadly I think those meshes are only availible at NPI, which is down atm. Although I think they'd be good Vamp :)

Previsionary

Quote from: Lunarman on June 06, 2007, 10:23:44 AM
Sadly I think those meshes are only availible at NPI, which is down atm. Although I think they'd be good Vamp :)

NPI has been up for atleast a week and a half...and even then all the files were accessible. 

*disappears*

Lunarman

hmm, I can't get there, It just keeps loading and loading.
But this belongs in another thread...

lugaru

while it does belong in another thread just give the word and I'll zip up the baron blood mesh and send it out to any brave skinner who wants to tackle it. PM's with e-mail address are prefered.

vamp

Quote from: lugaru on June 06, 2007, 03:13:59 PM
while it does belong in another thread just give the word and I'll zip up the baron blood mesh and send it out to any brave skinner who wants to tackle it. PM's with e-mail address are prefered.
Thanks alot guys, but like i said some *might* make a hex for me. I haven't had contact with this person in awhile though. As for the skinning part, if i get the hex if someone would do it that would be awesome. If not I will do it myself(though i rather hate my skinning). Thanks for the interest guys

UnkoMan

Actually... if it's sort of an old school tights design and you don't mind waiting for who knows how long (and really, I can't add any more until I fix my computer anyway) I would definately like to give this a try. But, uhh... we can talk more about that in PMs or the hero help thread.

AfghanAnt

My submission is coming...I promise (just like all those previewed skins and unuploaded zip files)...

Tomato

MODIFIED SUBMISSION PARAMETERS!

Each Avatar Submission Requires:

Hero file/s (for shapeshifters)
Skins
Keyframes
Meshes
Any Custom FX
In game hover description (no more than 7 words)
Full databank description (no more than 70 words)
Credits for everything you choose to submit (Skopes, skins, keyframes, etc.)

Optional Extras:

Any Custom Voices (including Strings)
7 word description for each power
A talking head Nif

UnkoMan

Seems perfect now. I can't think of anything else.

Intensity

I'm working on updating my hero file and skins/fx/etc...
do I still have time to make an entry?

also, will this mod also be for the original freedom force game?

Tomato

Time is not an issue. The goal is to make this ongoing, so as long as people still submit we'll keep updating  :thumbup:

I can't say for certain (despite my zeal for the project, it's still Unko's mod and therefore his call) but I kind of doubt it will be for both. Many of the hero files and skopes used by the members here were created as FFvTTR only, and anything made for FF1 can more eaisily be converted to FF2 then the other way around.

UnkoMan

Yeah, as stands it's just going to be FFvsTR.

If somebody wants to go through the trouble of trying to make it for the original FF they can try it out, but as pointed out many of the things are FFvsTR only. But, c'mon... you don't have the second game yet? What?

Intensity

Here are my submitted avatar descriptions and powers...  I will notify of when the skins/meshes/etc are available for download.

In game hover description (no more than 7 words)-
Master Martial Artist and Light Manipulator

Full databank description (no more than 70 words)-
Hailing from the streets of Detroit, Intensity deals justice to all evil-doers that cross his path.  Intensity is a master of the Korean striking arts and has years of experience in various defensive strategies as well as stealth training.  With the uncanny ability of light manipulation, he strikes with a blinding fury, leaving bad guys bruised, confused, and behind bars. 

Attributes-
Danger Sense
Light Control
Solar Stores
Body Aura
Stealthy

Powers-
Blinding Pulse-  A flashing stream of brilliant light
Photon Beam- Concentrated blast of light energy
Strobe Overload- Volitale bursts that cause mental impairment
Martial Dominance- Advanced maneuver creating panic and weakening enemies
Hap Ki Do- Redirect momentum to throw enemies overhead
Basic Training- Variety of singular hand techniques
Fist of Rage- Light-Charged knockout punch
Speed Punches- Combination of punches in rapid succession
Tae Kwon Do- Fast and flexible kicks to the head
Tang Soo Do- Circular combination of kicks in an arc

Intensity

Figure Fan

Figure Fan
Mesh, Skin, & Hero File: http://figurefan88.googlepages.com/figurefan_pack.zip
("Plastic_Man" mesh & keyframes by Texas Jack)
("figurefan" & "figurefan_damaged" skins by Figure Fan)
("Figure Fan Fist" & "Figure Fan Wrap" FX by Urthman, included in EZFX 6.0)

In-Game Hover Description: Malleable manipulator of molecules and precognitive protector

Databank Description:
A tear in the boundary dividing our reality and the Dreamscape infused Zach's sleeping mind with otherworldly power. He awoke forever changed. No longer ordinary, his body became totally malleable, his strength superhuman, and his mind capable of animating lifeless objects. As Figure Fan, such extraordinary abilities make him powerful, but his kind-hearted nature and willingness to help others make him a hero.

Power Descriptions:
mallet melee: pound evildoers with hammer-shaped fists
bouncing bash: deal heavy knockback as a bouncing ball
headliner: a LARGE headbutt capable of stunning foes
narrow escape: paper-thin evasion against conventional ranged attacks

elongated chop: strike multiple foes with a razor-sharp hand
far-out fist: fast, medium range punch dealing some knockback
elastic combo: an elongated triple-melee
that's a wrap!: elastic grip that immobilizes foes

Nymph

I would love to submit my stuff but I don't have a mesh and the skin is really old and doesn't even reflect the style of my character anymore.

Plus I have none of the FX she needs.

Intensity

above you can find my power and character descriptions...

and I have uploaded my mesh, skin, hero file, and keyframes for Intensity at my yahoo group-

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/IntensityFF/

thanks!

Kev

Tomato

Ok, you both are in... sort of. Unko hasn't been around the last week or so enough to confirm, but I don't see anything wrong so I've gone ahead and downloaded your info to add to the site. Welcome aboard!

Intensity

awesome!  Thanks Tomato :)

know of anywhere that sells FFvTTR for cheap?  I'm still using the original game, lol...

Figure Fan

Quote from: Intensity on October 29, 2007, 07:49:37 AM
awesome!  Thanks Tomato :)

know of anywhere that sells FFvTTR for cheap?  I'm still using the original game, lol...

Hey Kev, you can probably find FFvsTR online through Amazon or Gamestop for $10 or less. I'll see what I can find when I get home from my classes. Stupid campus block system won't let you do much..

Also, Tomato, can you tell me if my hero file functions properly? I modified it in Alex's EZHero which tends to screw up the hero files for some reason..

Intensity

Hey thanks Zach!

lol I'm so glad I got your email-  it let me get a one minute break from office work... since mornings are slow when it comes to teaching people how to kick stuff lol.

Figure Fan

Actually..

Looks like I was able to get around to Amazone from the computer lab here..

http://www.amazon.com/Freedom-Force-Vs-Third-Reich/dp/B0006ZB0ZS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-7318178-1855846?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1193676397&sr=8-1

$4.99 for a new copy of FFvsTR with free shipping..

That's WAY cheap.

I wish I were kicking stuff.. :(

Figure Fan

Oh, and get back to work ya lazy lug.. :P

Ok! Ok! I'm kidding! Just don't sweep kick me again!

Intensity

thanks for the link, bud!
I have some extra cash so I'll probably pick it up this week.

Is it hard to set up meshes and stuff for the game?  Can I use my regular FF meshes for the third reich?

you are too funny, by the way.  With your stretching abilities... you would probably find some way to avoid my sweep kicks... haha.

|