• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Last one to post here rules this forum!

Started by MJB, December 29, 2007, 01:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

vamp

Reepicheep

GGiant

I will step up, won't be shy, but will steal all your pie!
*steals everyones pie*

MJB

GGiant

kkhohoho

Quote from: GGiant on January 04, 2008, 10:07:22 PM
Quote from: MJB on January 04, 2008, 10:02:01 PM
*dies* :mjbdead

-MJB

Who killed MJB again?! :angry:
*runs away from cops*

Ah, you see, it's all very complicated really.  Sit down.  This may take a while.  You see, an MJB from another dimension threw a knife at a bull's eye.  However, an intergalactic space monkey appeared out of nowhere, and transported the knife to another dimension.  The MJB of that dimension got drunk on a strange mixture of beer, whiskey, and some old man's special brew.  He then swallowed the knife.  The space monkey then transported the MJB with the knife still in him to yet another demension.  This time, surgeons took the MJB's body, cut it open, and took the knife.  One of the surgeons was actually a psychopath in disguise, waiting to get hold of a knife so that he could kill everyone in the room.  He took the knife, and did indeed kill everyone in the room, then covered the room and himself in gasoline, and set everything ablaze.  The space monkey then took the knife to our dimension, and laid it at the bottom of a set of stairs.  This set of stairs led to MJB's basement, and existed within MJB's house, and the MJB I am talking about now is the MJB we've all come to regrettably know and stand.  The space monkey then purposely spilled some gasoline on the top of the stairs.  The knife was standing with it's point up.  MJB came home, and headed to the basement, stepping over the oil, but on the knife, which shot up to his heart and pierced it, due to a sudden change in the timestream.  He then got sent not to a mourge, but to a bonfire, and became one with the bonfire.  And that, my freinds, enemies, and people I care nothing about, is how MJB so strangly, illogically, weirdly, and most importantly of all, stupidly...died.  That's it.  Show's over.  Go home folks.

*Gets strangled to death for bringing up the Intergalactic Space Monkey.*

GGiant

Quote from: kkhohoho on January 04, 2008, 10:24:15 PM

-MJB

*runs away from cops*

Ah, you see, it's all very complicated really.  Sit down.  This may take a while.  You see, an MJB from another dimension threw a knife at a bull's eye.  However, an intergalactic space monkey appeared out of nowhere, and transported the knife to another dimension.  The MJB of that dimension got drunk on a strange mixture of beer, whiskey, and some old man's special brew.  He then swallowed the knife.  The space monkey then transported the MJB with the knife still in him to yet another demension.  This time, surgeons took the MJB's body, cut it open, and took the knife.  One of the surgeons was actually a psychopath in disguise, waiting to get hold of a knife so that he could kill everyone in the room.  He took the knife, and did indeed kill everyone in the room, then covered the room and himself in gasoline, and set everything ablaze.  The space monkey then took the knife to our dimension, and laid it at the bottom of a set of stairs.  This set of stairs led to MJB's basement, and existed within MJB's house, and the MJB I am talking about now is the MJB we've all come to regrettably know and stand.  The space monkey then purposely spilled some gasoline on the top of the stairs.  The knife was standing with it's point up.  MJB came home, and headed to the basement, stepping over the oil, but on the knife, which shot up to his heart and pierced it, due to a sudden change in the timestream.  He then got sent not to a mourge, but to a bonfire, and became one with the bonfire.  And that, my freinds, enemies, and people I care nothing about, is how MJB so strangly, illogically, weirdly, and most importantly of all, stupidly...died.  That's it.  Show's over.  Go home folks.

I don't get it, isn't vamp the intergalactic creature, but spam is the space monkey, so vamp and spam fused together. :blink: :P

kkhohoho

Quote from: GGiant on January 04, 2008, 10:26:59 PM

-MJB

*runs away from cops*

I don't get it, isn't vamp the intergalactic creature, but spam is the space monkey, so vamp and spam fused together. :blink: :P

Hello.  I'm a tape in a radio with a prerecorded message.  Here's what I have been programmed to say: The Intergalactic Space Monkey is Mr.McGoo fused with BatApe and a bowler hat.  And a monocul.  He's colorblind.  He couldn't make out the knife, and thought it to be a rather strange banana.  *The radio explodes involuntarily.

Spam

Quote from: GGiant on January 04, 2008, 10:26:59 PM

-MJB

*runs away from cops*

I thought we were keeping that a secret.  :o

*throws feces at the dead MJB corpse*

FORIAMSPAM!

bat1987

-MJB

Jeez, the only person that died more times than MJB is Kenny.

randyripoff

Tomato

*sits down, reads a newspaper*

What the hell? There's countries other then America in the world now?! When did that happen?

chuckles

GGiant

Quote from: Tomato on January 05, 2008, 03:35:29 PM
What the hell? There's countries other then America in the world now?! When did that happen?
Give me that!
*steals newspaper*

Deaths Jester

*sneaks in and swipes Randy's crown*  Heee-heee...now I shall be king.

Alaric

Quote from: Deaths Jester on January 06, 2008, 11:16:36 AM

And while the King was looking down
The jester stole his thorny crown
The courtroom was adjourned
No verdict was returned

randyripoff

That isn't a crown...it's a hemorrhoid pillow.  The SharkMen(TM) have been sharing it for years.

MJB

Outcast

Quote from: randyripoff on January 05, 2008, 03:22:28 PM
*quietly allows the riff-raff to dream*

I'm sure what Randy really meant was *quietly allows everyone to dream (dream about ruling this forum that is)*  :P

You know he could easily post anytime and lock this thread. Although any moderator could do it as well. Better act quickly moderators. ;)

[MINDTAKING!]Or he could just reopen the thread, declare himself the winner, and close it again[/MINDTAKING!]

GGiant

Quote from: Outcast on January 07, 2008, 05:48:12 AM
You know he could easily post anytime and lock this thread. Although any moderator could do it as well. Better act quickly moderators. ;)
Read before you post. :P ;)
Quote from: MJB on December 30, 2007, 03:46:35 AM
The last person to post in this thread, without Mod/Admin abuse, is the true ruler of this forum.

Valandar

But a Mod/Admin could STILL do that, and say "It wasn't abuse, it was a legitimate use of my authority."

But no matter what you say or believe, I will not return to this thread. This means the last post in this thread I saw was mine, and I will accept no other authority. :D

Outcast

Quote from: Outcast on January 07, 2008, 05:48:12 AM
Quote from: randyripoff on January 05, 2008, 03:22:28 PM
*quietly allows the riff-raff to dream*

I'm sure what Randy really meant was *quietly allows everyone to dream (dream about ruling this forum that is)*  :P

[MINDTAKING!]Or he could just reopen the thread, declare himself the winner, and close it again[/MINDTAKING!]

:o I don't remember posting that last message in red?!

Hey I think some mod/admin has been abusing his authority.How did it get there?!

Quote from: MJB on December 30, 2007, 03:46:35 AM
The last person to post in this thread, without Mod/Admin abuse, is the true ruler of this forum.

Which makes me that last person... ^_^

Well, but then again.

Quote from: Valandar on January 08, 2008, 01:39:41 AM
But a Mod/Admin could STILL do that, and say "It wasn't abuse, it was a legitimate use of my authority."

But no matter what you say or believe, I will not return to this thread. This means the last post in this thread I saw was mine, and I will accept no other authority. :D

They could probably do that. :blink:

Quote[MINDTAKING!]Or he could just reopen the thread, declare himself the winner, and close it again[/MINDTAKING!]

Hmmm...Wonder who did this though... :huh:

Deaths Jester

Quote from: randyripoff on January 06, 2008, 08:13:28 PM

That isn't a crown...it's a hemorrhoid pillow.  The SharkMen(TM) have been sharing it for years.

Ach...no wonder it had that strange smell to it...but hey..I think I might be able to use it.  *applies hemorrhoid pillow to his hemorrhoids*  Ahhhh..that's much better!

ow_tiobe_sb

Just to sweeten the pot, the next person to post here has to accompany me to the Sadie Hawkins dance this Friday.  I cannot wait to learn who will be my dance partner for the evening!  I picked out a simply stunning gown, but I think I need some help with my garters.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and [THIS SPACE AVAILABLE FOR LEASE TO NEW DUAL TITLE TENANT]

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on January 08, 2008, 12:41:36 PM
Just to sweeten the pot, the next person to post here has to accompany me to the Sadie Hawkins dance this Friday.  I cannot wait to learn who will be my dance partner for the evening!  I picked out a simply stunning gown, but I think I need some help with my garters.

Oho, but I'm wise to you, young fellow-me-lad.  You're thinking you've come up with the PERFECT thread-killer, thereby ensuring that NOBODY will DARE follow your post and (in the process) securing for you the role of ruler of the forum.   You won't manipulate me so easily with your demented mind-games. 

vamp

*reincarnates*
*wees on the thread...and ow_tiobe_sb*
Just marking my territory.

MJB

|