Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Happy 20th Birthday, Freedom Force !!!

Author Topic: Crime Syndicate Concept Art Thread  (Read 3930 times)

Offline Podmark

• meow
    • Hero Force
Re: Crime Syndicate Concept Art Thread
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2022, 06:53:38 PM »
Cool stuff. I really like the Jason Todd concept.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Offline Tomato

• The Original AA
  • Titans
    • Hero Force
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2022, 08:47:55 PM »
Talon III/Blood Talon (Timothy Drake)

Spoiler: ShowHide

Where Jason was the reluctant Talon, I see Timothy being the most enthusiastic, to a degree that even makes Owlman nervous. Cold, calculating, and incredibly intelligent, Timothy joined as a Talon after seeing the softening of Owlman's empire under Jason. Brutal and efficient, Timothy quickly made a name for himself as Owlman's most effective enforcer. Finally, as a final test of his loyalty (and as a means of severing Timothy's last remaining familial ties) Owlman demanded Tim kill his father... which Timothy did without any hesitation, to even Owlman's shock. Thomas would keep him at arms length from then on out, but Timothy's efficiency in running the gangs could not be denied.

However, during a period Owlman was presumed dead (he got better) and Ric returned to take up the role, Timothy was pushed out of the role of Talon in favor of passing the role to Thomas' son. Unwilling to give in, Talon took on the (admittedly) uninspired name of Blood Talon instead. He briefly considered taking the name Drake, but that was a stupid name, so he didn't bother.

Offline Podmark

• meow
    • Hero Force
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2022, 01:16:35 AM »
Your Tim concept is great too. Really like the Blood Talon design.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page