Demands of the Waffle Gods

Started by Deaths Jester, March 16, 2017, 03:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

The Waffle Gods demand syrup! Good syrup, not that lame sugar free junk! Syrup that rots the teeth and has smiling people on the container! And the largest size you can find! No tiny McCeeDees one fifth serving wrapper thingy!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

kkhohoho

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 16, 2017, 03:59:55 AM
The Waffle Gods demand syrup! Good syrup, not that lame sugar free junk! Syrup that rots the teeth and has smiling people on the container! And the largest size you can find! No tiny McCeeDees one fifth serving wrapper thingy!!!

...And?
The Golden Age; 'A different look at a different era.'

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1089779/chapters/2193203

Deaths Jester

...ummm....or else?!?

Oh, and tubs of warm butter!!!!  No cheap crap!!

spydermann93

One time, when I was little, my family and I were eating at an IHOP and when I got my pancakes, I noticed there was this ball of white on top. I immediately thought "Oh, boy! Whpiped cream!", took my fork, scooped it up, and put the whole thing in my mouth.

Much to my disgust (and my parents' delight), I found out that it wasn't the savory whipped cream that I always had on my pancakes before, but instead, it was a ball of butter. I have never eaten such a concentrated amount of butter before, and after I took that bite (while my parents laughed), I heaved onto the table.

I still get made fun of for that to this day. I still love me some pancakes, though (waffles too!)

Epimethee

Syrup? Sorry Sir, but the one true nectar worthy of wafflalicious ambrosia can be none other than the chtonian blood of the tree whose leaves burn yellow, orange and red as they wither and fall to their autumnal death. Glorified be thy name, o maple syrup, liquor of the divine waffles!

Mind ya, them tubs o' warm butter help too.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Deaths Jester

Someone said the word liquor...I heard it!! Where be this liquor?!? WHERE!?!?

daglob

What about out robot masters?

No! Wait! In the spirit of the most recent Marvel comics-we can have a team-up! The Magnificent Majesty of the Waffle Gods and the Electronic Eminence of the Robot Masters! Who cares about the heroes; they just fight among themselves anyway.

kkhohoho

Quote from: daglob on March 21, 2017, 01:19:56 AM
What about out robot masters?

Oh, them? Wily's sending them on loan. Trust me, Waffle Man, Syrup Man, and Butter Man are gonna be godsends.
The Golden Age; 'A different look at a different era.'

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1089779/chapters/2193203

daglob

Will pancakes be allowed? I can make them; never had much luck with waffles.

Deaths Jester

Waffle Man and Syrup Man?
? The grand Waffle gods do not subscribe to such lowly naming ideals as DC comics!

Whether stationed at their American base, The Waffle House, or fighting internationally from their mobile base The IHOP - Waffle Lord, Sister Syrup, and Brother Butter spread their godly gifts across the world!

CLIFFER

Decent, need to accomplish something like this with mine.

Panther_Gunn

This thread needs an enema!    .......er, uh, I mean, a bunny!

:bunny
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

daglob

Isn't there a skin for The Waffler?

Panther_Gunn

I hear the skinner went back & forth over whether to make the skin or not.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

SuperPoweredYank

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on August 02, 2019, 05:41:02 AM
I hear the skinner went back & forth over whether to make the skin or not.
Ha! Took me a second to get that one!