Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Happy 2021 !!!

Author Topic: DC Extended Universe  (Read 26848 times)

Offline UnkoMan

• Gummy Hand of Justice
  • Evil is afoot! No, the whole leg!
Re: DC Extended Universe
« Reply #360 on: August 14, 2021, 11:36:05 PM »
Ghost,

Spoiler: ShowHide
Do you mean with Peacemaker? I guess it's on account of those three being in the upcoming Peacemaker series. My brother worked on this and says it's going to be a hoot.
Before the credits scene I had assumed it was going to be a prequel and, honestly, I'd have liked that.

Got me with the Rick Flag fakeout. I had REALLY hoped Flag would live after this movie.

Offline Silver Shocker

« Reply #361 on: August 15, 2021, 02:36:07 AM »
I had the same thoughts on that. I didn't realize that that was who those two other people were. Good to know.

Offline docdelorean88

• "If your gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style!"
  • imgur.com/mkyedwZ.png
« Reply #362 on: August 16, 2021, 05:07:54 AM »
I definitely mimick what everyone is saying, no prior knowledge needed. The villain is a freaking dream come true, like, I didn't know if we'd ever see *insert villain* on the big screen, let alone in this age of dc movies/uncertainty, but my god it is a thing of beauty. Lots of over the top cartoons gore, but as mentioned above the tone and levity this movie has regarding itself manages to tone down gore.

Viola Davis gets the script and screen time she deserved for Waller the first time around. I was very excited whenever her scenes came up, because you love to hate Waller.

I'm just reiterating everything thats already been said, but being hesitant of not just the characters picked but not knowing anything about the plot, I was more than pleasantly surprised by just how much I enjoyed it
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"