News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

favorite heroclix

Started by bearded, July 08, 2014, 07:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

not very good photos, but I am learning.

image ru

upload images

spydermann93

Maan... I've always wanted to get into Heroclix, but I've never had the money to do so :(

BentonGrey

Heroclix are surprisingly tough to get good pictures of.

Ohh, a sentinel!  Nice!  Cool stuff, Bearded.  I may have to get pictures of mine sometime this summer.  My buddy and I are working on a modular 3D map.  When we put it all together, I'll take some pictures.

Spyder, it's surprisingly affordable if you just want to play friendly games and don't have to have the newest, shiniest, or most powerful stuff.  All you really need is a map or three and a set of figures, and you can get a good start by buying a bulk batch from CoolStuffInc.com or the like.  Then, most of the older figures are, like $0.30 or so.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

trebean

GLA? This game remember everything, lol
Is Mr Immortal's power being unkillable? Jk

I really really wanna get into this stuff but for some reason, there aren't much dealers and players in my country :/

Cyber Burn

I would love to have the GLA collection!  :D

Figure Fan

I sold most of my HeroClix figures a few years ago, but my brother has a small collection of them still. These photos are cool :cool:

Also, thanks for the link, Benton. I'm surprised to see how cheap the old figures are. Are they not compatible with newer figures?