News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

An Open Invitation

Started by BlueBard, July 13, 2012, 01:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBard

Hi!

I'm writing to let you know that the new Fleet Advancement system is up and running at Star Trek Online.

The system is designed to reward teaming up as a fleet and contributing toward the building of a Starbase that provides additional benefits, including new endgame-level starships.

I'd like to encourage fleet members to participate.  Some of the missions will require 5-man teams to complete and some of them require that the team is in the same fleet.  Once we get things figured out with Season 6, I'd like to start setting up fleet events... so we know ahead of time when people will be available.

I'd also like to encourage you to check in on our forums occasionally so you can participate in planning for fleet activities.  If you have questions about how fleet advancement works, ask your question here or in the Federation Reborn forums and I'll do my best to answer them or get an answer.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Federation_Reborn

If you're in another fleet, I'd like to let you know that Federation Reborn is going to be looking to form alliances with other fleets.  I can't speak for everyone, but I'll be happy to help your fleet man up for the 20 person Starbase Defense scenarios, to the best of my availability.  You can let us know on the Federation Reborn forums when you're planning an event.

If you're not in a fleet, or maybe not even playing Star Trek Online, now is a good time to get in and join Federation Reborn.  The game is Free-To-Play and you lose nothing but time downloading the game client.  Unlike some other F2P games, STO is not level-restricted and it is possible to get "endgame" ships and gear without paying a dime.  Federation Reborn is a "casual" fleet... there are no requirements to join, we don't enforce contributions, and you can play your way when you want to play.

If you play any other Perfect World games, you can use your existing account to join.  If you previously had a Cryptic account, you should consider converting it to a Perfect World account.  Also, the new Account Guard system will require you to register the computer on which you play in order to prevent account fraud.
STO/CO: @bluegeek

BlueBard

Just an FYI... We've completed our first project and we're off and running to build a Starbase.

BlueBard

Good timing!  Season 7 just launched.

The big news is an "Adventure Zone" for level 50 characters, the new Reputation system (also for level 50 characters), new STF's to face the Borg Queen (for high-level characters), and the new Vesta science vessel (also for level 50 characters).

Actually, if you're not yet level 50, there's really not much new for S7.  Some nice UI enhancements, though, and now rewards for playing Foundry Spotlight missions.  More stuff on the way, though, so stay tuned.